1. Partial translation of muslim attack on Danish granny
Iraqi Migrants in Denmark say thank you by beating up a poor Danish woman. In the beginning of the video, one of them says “ithbah’ha, ithbah’ha” which means “Slaughter her, slaughter her”. The other says “Yalla Imshu” meaning, “let us go now.” pic.twitter.com/ml8OwOI2uV
— Imam Mohammad Tawhidi? (@Imamofpeace) December 25, 2018
2. I wonder when Zawahiri’s hair will be dry. He seems to have been wearing that for quite a while. Matching bathrobe is more fashion conscious than I would have expected for the “do-what-I-say-not-what-I-do” terror prince.
— Terrormonitor.org (@Terror_Monitor) December 25, 2018
3. This is one we should all support:
— Terrormonitor.org (@Terror_Monitor) December 21, 2018
Both sides actually.
4. Brad Johnson on General Flynn:
5. Brad Johnson on the Syria withdrawl:
(Subsequent to this of course, the US gave the Islamic State quite a pounding the other day. Which shows that while tactics may change the objectives have not.)
Also, I did these at the same time Brad and I discussed the update on the Chinese Telco-spy arrest. But it has been really very busy and they escaped my attention after the upload so, well better now than never as they are not what I would call, “late” yet. They just could have been earlier.
Merry Christmas to all of you, this wonderful community that has formed at VladTepesBlog.
For those of you that never saw the two episodes from South Park, Season 10, episodes, 3&4 entitled, ‘Cartoon Wars’, I strongly recommend them ASAP.
Not only are they not dated, they are more poignant now than ever. Inspiring even. They help to remind us how much we here who get the issues, have let ourselves slip in terms of the right of freedom of speech. So if you get a chance to watch them, please do.
Think of them as a much more entertaining and LOL! kind of 1984.