1. Although this is from October of this year, its a worthy video and speaks to a core issue, which is a tactic being used by ‘neocoms’ (The new flavour of PoMo communists) to use odhominem, attacking the speaker rather than the speech, to make people not accept what is true but uncomfortable, and accept what is in the interests of the far left.
2. This is what a population looks like, when they have been disarmed, both physically and spiritually by leftism:
— Sotiri Dimpinoudis (@sotiridi) December 21, 2018
There is a slightly better version of this video out there and on one or another of 200 or so open tabs right now, but this gets the point across I think.
3. Another angle of the gun draw by the Paris police:
Holy cow! And to remember that commie Agitprop organ, Euronews, was reporting that the YVP are winding down and not much happened and the numbers are small.
4. Strongly recommend that all Ontario residents have a look at this. Also anyone in denial of what Muslims have to believe is the correct course of action in democracies. AKA non-Islamic polities.
I would rather not excerpt any of it. Read that page. It is a statement of principles and intentions by the Islamic Party of Ontario.
“I make sure to improve my marksmanship at the range every year,” Haskel said in a social media post that included footage of her outing. “Since my service as a combat soldier and commander in the Border Police and a level 07-Rifleman basic training, I carry a personal firearm. It’s my duty to maintain my shooting skills, so I’ll be ready for any situation. That’s how every gun-carrying citizen should act.”
Haskel, who was born in Canada and worked as a veterinarian in Australia before getting into politics, noted that during the “?lone wolf intifada” of 2015 and 2016 — which saw a wave of Palestinian terrorism against Israelis, mostly in Jerusalem and the West Bank — armed citizens neutralized a number of the attackers.
6. Yellow Vest protest in Alberta: (Turn audio down for this one a bit)
Thank you Yucki, Richard, M., Wrath of Khan, EB., and all who sent in so much great material for us all. More to come today.