1. Mike Pence makes it simple and clear on invading columns of military colonists.
2. David Menzies is in Mexico reporting on the army of invaders moving in on the US.
3. KH tweet on Pakistani reaction to the Asia Bibi acquittal, which we could have predicted with 100% accuracy was a foaming rabid mob of muslim retards demanding that everyone involved be killed, despite the fact that there was no crime, no evidence and no victim.
— Katie Hopkins (@KTHopkins) October 31, 2018
Normally we would have posted a lot on this, and hopefully we will. But its busy in all sectors now. However those looking for videos of the reaction to the acquittal are welcome to search the comments on the Daily Reader’s Links posts since the verdict a couple of days ago. There is no shortage, but also no surprise. Except maybe where a Pakistani official admits after direct questioning, that despite her acquittal, she will have to move away from Pakistan.
I wonder if Canada or the UK would consider her a genuine refugee.
The answer of course is no.
3. Even the possibly fake conservative, Andrew Scheer, is making statements about the Chinese level intrusion into our lives with the banking demands.
Your personal financial info belongs to you, not the government. It’s stunning that Justin Trudeau keeps defending harvesting Canadians’ line-by-line banking details. As Prime Minister I will put a stop to this, and get the government out of the bank accounts of the nation. pic.twitter.com/FYJvfW2dic
— Andrew Scheer (@AndrewScheer) November 2, 2018
4. Preview of Lauren Southern’s new documentary, Borderless.
(This seems like a good time to remind people of the counter-narrative fact that antisemitism comes from the left overall.)
6. Imams in the US speak from an Islamic perspective (obviously) and sooner the hoodwinked masses know this, the less suffering humanity will endure in the coming months,
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Oz-Rita, Richard, Xanthippa, EB., GB., and MANY more who took the time and effort to post materials to the Daily Reader’s links, Skype or otherwise get me news links of interest to us all. As usual, there is a multiple of what you see on the site in the Reader’s Links post, created every day at 1 minute after midnight Eastern.
So much in the oven its like a bakery of horror over at Youtube. Also we are starting, just learning the ropes over at Free Zoxee, a new social media platform which is sort of a FB-Twitter-Youtube combined. Its an ambitious project and it needs all of our support to survive. Please consider joining up and following me, or whoever else you see there who’s material you like. Like Pat Condell for one. And now I am told, Pamela Geller along with Bill Warner has also opened an account there.