In true Samizdat-Soviet dissident style, going to see a movie is an act of defiance. So much so, that getting the ticket and information needed to see the movie has become complex due to leftist thugs and totalitarian bullies like ANTIFA or OAF. (Ottawa Against Fascism), who’s actions define fascism as its normally thought of, (quite sure they don’t give a damn about means of production) and who’s IQ prevents them from being aware of the irony of their name Vs. their actions.
However film maker, Hansen’s new movie is a must see. While it has nothing to do with Islam this time, or even immigration, it does dig deep into the machinery, both government, such as M103, quasi government, like the self named Human Rights Commissions, and their thuggish enforcers like ANTIFA and other leftist activists, both violent and merely deceptive.
I hope many of you come out to see the film tomorrow. The procedure, tortured as it is, to get a ticket and find out where it is, (somewhere in downtown Ottawa though) is below.
It will in part, deal with the shutting down of director Hansen’s previous film, Killing Europe and some of the people involved with that. It was not, shall we say, an above board process.
- To purchase a ticket, please go to the website www.actforcanada.ca
- Go to “Contact/Join” heading on upper right hand side. (If you are using an IPad or a smaller mobile device, you have to go to “More”; then “Contact/Join” and then go to the dropdown that says “Donate”
- Here you go to PayPal option. You can also pay with Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc.
- Once you have entered the amount of $20/per ticket (or $15 if you are a student or senior 65 and over), you will see “Write a Note”
- Make sure to enter: DOCUMENTARY
- Upon receipt of your money, a receipt will be forwarded which you then need to print out and bring to the event as your “ticket”.
- The other option is to bring a cheque for $20 payable to “ACT! For Canada – Education.” There will be NO cash taken.
- You will receive an email notification on the morning of September 15th. Look for an email from “Ottawa Chapter.” The Ottawa chapter leader will be sending out the notification.
- If you have not received your notification by 10 a.m. on Saturday, September 15, send an email to [email protected]