(Everything I see in them is all material I have seen from Julian himself in one form or another. But this is a decent way to see it all laid out.)
2. Just cause: The Girlfriend of the Whirling Dervish
3. More commie madness from the Cuomos
Women who have children by the way, are fully engaged. And discrimination is the most important thing a person does each and every day. Hell most people take an hour to figure out where to go for lunch, This commie’s vision is a classically commie one which necessitates totalitarianism.
4. Computing Forever adresses Trump’s tweets on social media censorship.
5. Paul Weston does an analysis on Tommy Robinson’s giving a Daily Mail journalist nearly as much as he deserves.
7. Hijab Hoax 2.0 | Ex-Muslim Warns Canadians About Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Diversity Agenda