1. Don Trump Jr.
How devastating must the House Intel report be if the FBI director went from threatening to resign if McCabe was removed to forcing McCabe out after viewing the report?
— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) January 29, 2018
2. From Jack Posobiec
Nunes: We are voting to release the memo tonight
McCabe: I’m outta here!
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) January 29, 2018
3. It really is time to use thee internet to take back institutions by grass roots. Religion, sports, entertainment. There is no excuse for letting communist and post modernists like the Pope or the Oscar committee that now have McCarthyist rules in place to eliminate any non-marxists. Play sports at local fields and support friends doing so by watching and bringing food and drink. Rent church basements to hold real Christian services in them. Maybe even stream them out. Same with nearly all reform Jewish Synagogues which are now more often than not, PC indoctrination centres. Rent rooms and hold authentic Jewish services there.
So if the #MeToo Grammys were so keen to push feminism…
Why did they nominate a performer who literally rapped about ‘raping a pregnant b*tch’?
Why did they award an artist who literally referred to women in his latest album as “rats, ho’s & bitches”?https://t.co/jm4noU0mpp
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) January 29, 2018
4. UPDATE ON PHILLY: TERRORISM CONSIDERED NOW
Terrorism eyed after driver allegedly targets pedestrians in Philadelphia https://t.co/OwPBrSHq3D
— Fox News (@FoxNews) January 29, 2018
5. Sarah Carter verified Account:
Latest: sources in bureau telling me whistleblowers feel confident more resignations to come. https://t.co/yKN1XtV9LO
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) January 29, 2018
6. Jordan Peterson: Why is Jeremy Corbyn so willing to overlook Iranian human rights abuses?
Why is Jeremy Corbyn so willing to overlook human rights abuses in Iran? https://t.co/ZIfc1uBXBS
— Jordan B Peterson (@jordanbpeterson) January 29, 2018
7. Tommy Robinson on Ann Marie Waters follower fired from her job
Beverley was sacked from her job after her boss went through her Facebook posts when she told him she was getting involved with @AMDWaters‘s new party @ForBritainParty. If you haven’t already please SIGN and SHARE https://t.co/Mo5S5f47Ao #SupportBev @TheRebelTV pic.twitter.com/LkkmCTzXxQ
— Tommy Robinson ?? (@TRobinsonNewEra) January 29, 2018