Here is a mix of the items that raise questions and the things that are clear, but Western traditional media will not show, and if on the slight chance they do, they will NOT represent it as it was, or without a spin so hard that it amounts to a pure falsehood. Much like calling Geert Wilders, the very definition of a classical liberal, a “far right wing extremist”.
1. Why was the attacker not named, discussed or any motive given at all? This is increasingly common, but historically they would always do what they could to describe the attacker, name him or try and surmise a motive if they didn’t know one. But since the massive influx of Muslims to Canada we don’t do that much anymore unless they are accusing people of Islam-o-phobia, and then you see them as clearly as you can for maximum victim impact.
The video only says: “By a stranger”. I suppose if they said, “By a peaceful person more Canadian than she is” we would have known.
2. Please watch this amazing segment of a rally in the German town of Cottbus. We think the speaker is Michael ‘Sturzi’ but waiting for confirmation on that.
3. New Austrian government, and the only party that isn’t communist, had its offices broken into and bugged.
4. Viktor Orban segment from V4 meeting. It is, as Orban usually is, excellent. There should be more from PM Orban later today, but this is a fine start.
5. It appears that “The Jungle” is rapidly re-forming in Calais, thanks to the provocation/invitation by Macron when he demanded that thew UK open its borders and let all the illegal invaders (w)in. Clashes with police have been going on in hundreds for a few days now.
Thank you Xanthippa, M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, and a long list of people who translated articles, videos and left links and new for us in the Reader’s Links post this morning.
Its quite a day for news. Don’t miss it.