1. Trudeau to haemorrhage $145M to people who claim to be victims due to being NRSA members. (Non reproductive sexual activities)
The federal government will spend $145-million to compensate thousands of people who were purged from the public service because they were homosexual, the largest financial commitment by any national government for past wrongs committed against sexual minorities.
The level of compensation for individuals will be determined by an adjudicator based on the degree of harm they suffered, The Globe and Mail has learned. The funds will also be dedicated to creating a memorial in Ottawa for victims of past LGBTQ discrimination, and there will be money for education and memorialization projects across Canada.
2. ACT for Canada rep. speaks to CFRA, the formerly conservative AM talk radio station in Ottawa, about the cancellation of Killing Europe at the Ottawa Public Library.
3. We all knew that the Clinton emails on her private server contained classified documents. We knew it because we understand English when James Comey said it did to Congress. Now, people who watch TV know it.
4. WaPo admits Trump-Russia story is BS
Catching a cold, going to bed, thank you all who sent in materials!
Hi Eeyore and readers of Vladtepesblog,
How A North Korean Electromagnetic Pulse Attack Could Kill Millions And Turn America Into A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland
1. Discrimination due to addictive sexual personalities in positions of power? 72 houries in Hell?
Compensated for Public employers defending sanity?
The rot metastasizes.
2- Evan Solomon, the host of that radio show, will never, ever be a white knight for Truth. He’s got one eye on Canada’s brand of Political Correctness and the other on his audience who he obsequiously strokes like a cat. He is a coward who probably knows right from wrong but uses his lofty, gate-keeping job to lock out Truth. For example, recently I listened as he allowed a socialist economist to prattle on uninterrupted about the virtues of raising the minimum wage in Ontario to $15/hr. No resistance to this. Not even for sport. Not a peep from a guy who’s a born debater. The justifications given were specious, yet as long as you’re PC in the small-business-financed socialist wonderland that is Ontario, and Canada for that matter, you say what you like no matter how stupid.
Great work Alexandra! You’ve got guts and we need you.
1. I never did anything wrong to homos so why should I pay? Seriously. Are we going to pay for every historical wrong? Hey homos I’m Irish on my mother’s side and the Irish were discriminated against when they came during the potato famine. Are you going to pay now? You’ve got the money, so pay. The discrimination is documented so pay. How about the Jews they wouldn’t let off the boats? Pay! How about everyone branded a “DP” (Displaced Person) after the War? Pay! (You know my daddy’s feelings were hurt by that.) How about all the Polish jokes we used to hear? Pay! How about qualified whites who are discriminated against now in job hunting because of Affirmative Action or similar institutionalized rules? Pay! Don’t you realize the greater harm you’re doing to society by using identity politics to pry hard-earned money out of the pockets of the silent majority? You’re not making us admire you more, but less. We know it is a money grab entitled only to minorities, and for this our resentment smolders. We can’t speak, but we’re not happy. Do you care, or now that you’ve got yours it doesn’t matter. Are you willing to donate all of that $145 million to all of the groups I’ve mentioned above so that you can prove you believe in justice? Without being sued for it? Yes?
Wonderful. Oh, and thank you Trudeau for another kick in the head while the taxpayer is down. You really have no idea how many potatoes a farmer must grow to pay his portion of that $145m, do you? Or how many feet a plumber must pipe to pay for this, and every one of you’re politically-driven, virtue-signalling, weak-kneed, postmodern, post-national, flag-burning, Soros ass-kissing, One-world-government-making, social-engineering policies. Sure, Junior, shed a tear for everyone except those who built the place.
Live and let live, I say. But hurt my family, freedom, and those who believe in classical liberalism, and watch out.