1. Unspecified student at Russian school attacks staff with axe after threats to come on 911 with guns and bombs.
2. Peter Szijjarto To Merkel: A Train Ticket Can’t Overrule European Law.
3. I get that the following video is propaganda. But I also get that the MSM is now agenda driven hookers, working for the demise of the West and interests that are not the interests of the classical liberal. Therefore, it comes down to the average fellow and volunteer to try and get the facts out, and perhaps occasionally the odd bit of propaganda from our side.
I also think President Trump is sincere in his caring and efforts to help the people of Houston. A city where the Democrat mayor quite specifically told people not to evacuate and to “shelter in place” despite the warning from the Republican state governor not to do so. A near perfect repeat of Katrina and New Orleans in fact, proving that Mark Twain saying, “History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme”.
4. Pamela Geller’s new adds for “Can’t we talk about this?”
5. Clearly, government or government equivalent agencies are pressuring people who use their speech in ways not approved of, to suppress selected content.
6. Tomatos fly at Merkel. Which explains the red jacket. Sort of like the Beefeaters uniform. Can’t see the blood, can’t see the tomato guts.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Xanthippa, EB., Buck, Oz-Rita, Richard and many many more.
There is a LOT of great links in the comments. I could not possibly get to them all and post the good ones. So please do go to the comments under the daily, Reader’s Links post and have a look for yourselves.