1. Turkey: Authorities and militants killed in clashes in Istanbul’s Gazi
2. This report claims Peshmerga forces took Sinjar from The Islamic State
3. Daily Mail article on the stabbing of a Jewish man in Italy, presumably because he was a Jewish man
4. Ohio Muslim: “Kill them in their own lands, behead them in their own homes”
And kill them wherever you find them”: that’s in the Qur’an three times (2:191, 4:89, and 9:5). Not that this has anything to do with Islam. “Akron man arrested on a terrorism charge,” by Eric Heisig, Cleveland.com, November 12, 2015:
AKRON, Ohio — The FBI on Thursday arrested an Akron man on a terrorism-related charge.
Terrence J. McNeil, 25, is charged with one count of solicitation of a crime of violence….
5. Oxfam confronts EU member Bulgaria over serious refugee complaints
(These complaints are awful. Clearly if one plans to invade a country and depend on the kindness of the invaded, do not invade Bulgaria!)
6. Military analyst weighs in on Trump’s plan to bomb ISIS
7. Muslim woman in the UK and her children were traumatized for days and frozen at home in fear when a man asked her why he couldn’t see her face.
(I think she has no option but to sue for millions upon millions! But if the person who asked the question is smart he will use the same defense the Australian woman who was arrested and tried for falsely accusing a police officer of ‘racism’ until the dash cam roll was made public. She said in Court: “Prove it was me”. Since she was fully veiled and never had to take it off they could not and she walked. I don’t see why this man couldn’t use the same argument to whatever behind the veil entity decides to sue him and Tesco)
6. Denmark to erect tents, shorten refugee permits
PM Lars Løkke Rasmussen, flanked by his integration and justice ministers, announced on Friday that his government will allow authorities to house refugees in tents, shorten refugees’ residence permits and make them wait three years before bringing their family to Denmark.Rasmussen introduced 34 initiatives spread across five main areas: changes to the conditions faced by asylum seekers, better options for sending rejected asylum seekers out of the country, new housing and detention options for immigration authorities, new possibilities for police to control the arrival of foreigners and relaxed requirements for municipalities in accommodating refugees. The full list of initiatives can be read here (in Danish).Among the government’s plans is the establishment of tent camps to house some of the 13,000 asylum centres currently spread across 33 different municipalities.
(It is important to remember that in Obama’s opinion, these are the examples of the good muslims. The ones we must support)
8. This coverage of the Amnesty international protest of the Saudi jailing and torture of a Saudi secular blogger was filmed for Czech independent TV. This is the clip minus Czech subtitles. The only other coverage I have found so far is this from the Globe and Mail
9. Refugee camps multiply in France, as Calais migrants flee fearing ISIS moves in
(The only part of this video which is actual journalism and not spreading the narrative, is the last third segment where they interview a local home owner who’s entire life’s work has been rendered worthless. He said the best he can get for his home, is to give the key away for free. I believe Gavin Boby spoke about the effects of a large muslim population on home values)
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Maria J. Xanthippa, and many more. More to come in minutes.
#7 Racial attack? Islam is not a race. How can he even tell what race the woman is if covered?
RE; # 5,Bulgarians are not dupes or fools, by not ‘welcoming’ the horde the word will get out very fast via those $600. smart phones that the ‘impoverished’ migrants are seen with.
It starts with Jews but they’re just the warm-up. Identifiable Jews are becoming scarce in Europe, so the clock’s ticking on enablers of violent Tard scum.
Denmark might have second thoughts about the trendy new boutique calling itself “Hitler”. The one with mannequins done up as Palestinian terrorists, holding props that look like bloody knives. How many passers-by chose to tolerate that abomination?
You cheer the ‘Run-Over Intifada’? You think the Stabbing Intifada’s the cutest, coolest thing ever?
Take a look at your kid. Yeah, the one playing with a knife, wearing your terrorist-empathy scarf. Check out his smartphone.