1: David Cameron fertilizes the public with vague promises of a referendum on EU membership by the end of 2017. His govt. has promised this before and failed to deliver.
2. In the spirit of joining with European values and culture, new dreamers to Europe have invented what will almost certainly be the next Olympic event, the ‘DuTardAlon’. The idea is you sprint for 30 seconds and then pelt a train full of unbelievers with rocks.
3. Video of a throng of muslims in Hungary
4. Austria: EU Commissioner visits refugee camp deemed ‘”inhumane” by the UN
(Many locals I bet couldn’t even afford a place like that)
5. Hungary. Muslims block highway. (Much easier to throw stones at cars if they stay still as any 10 year old can tell you)
6. Greeks evacuate refugees from Lesbos as island overflows
(Island population 4000 people. Fake refugees from Islamic areas now are over 18,000 people)
9. Giant swarm of illegals crash through police line up on highway in Hungary
10. What appears to be the 6th in the thoughtful series on the Rotherham child sex slave scandal and history of Rotherham.
(Hey Europe how is that gun free thing working out for you?)
Thank you Richard, Buck, M., Maria J., Buck and all who sent in material and there are many of you and all are appreciated even if I dont remember to tag you here. Its either my own lack of organizational skill or sometimes its to protect your safety when I am not sure if you want to be named.
Another policeman in the US was murdered while on duty but not in the act of stopping a crime. Clearly something is going on.
Lastly a picture tribute to David Cameron