1. Germany will be majority islamic by 2050
2. Ferrying people to safety: Thousands of people board ships in Kos as part of emergency measures to relieve Greek island of migrant crisis
3. Stephen Harper to expand Junior Canadian Rangers to strengthen the North
4. From 2004 when NASA did real science. (As opposed to this)
(Ice age within decades predicted)
5. U.S. believes Islamic State likely used mustard agent in Iraq attack: WSJ
(I can see how if Islamic State atrocities continue as they are, or escalate in frequency and magnitude, that a solution involving strategic certainty would not seem out of proportion)
The United States believes Islamic State militants likely used mustard agent in an attack on Kurdish forces in Iraq earlier this week, the first indication the militant group has obtained a banned chemical weapon, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
“We have credible information that the agent used in the attack was mustard,” a senior U.S. official told the Journal.
6. Recognize anyone in these photos? Does this mean he said the Shahada? What would a semi-secret muslim Prime minister be like for Canada?
(The oldest source for these pictures is from 2014)
6. NASA Global Warming Stance Blasted By 49 Astronauts, Scientists Who Once Worked At Agency
Is NASA playing fast and loose with climate change science? That’s the contention of a group of 49 former NASA scientists and astronauts.
On March 28 the group sent a letter to NASA administrator Charles Bolden, Jr., blasting the agency for making unwarranted claims about the role of carbon dioxide in global warming, Business Insider reported.
“We believe the claims by NASA and GISS [NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies], that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated, especially when considering thousands of years of empirical data,” the group wrote. “With hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists publicly declaring their disbelief in the catastrophic forecasts, coming particularly from the GISS leadership, it is clear that the science is NOT settled.”
7. Even left leaning groups, after examining the planned parenthood unedited footage, “have to face some hard truths”.
8, Orlando Airport’s Building a Prayer & ‘Reflection Room’. Some Think the $250K Could Be Better Spent.
(AKA a muslim prayer room)
On Islam reports the room will have all the Muslim amenities:
The prayer room will include an ablution area, or clean zone, carry-on-luggage bins and shoe racks, as well as directional signs for north, south, east and west.
According to Robert Susann, the airport chaplain, seeing Muslim[s] at the chapel that has a couple of prayer rugs is not uncommon.
9. ISIS post pictures of ‘Christian women kidnapped in Syria threatening that they will become sex slaves if ransom is not paid’
ISIS post pictures of ‘Christian women kidnapped in Syria threatening that they will become sex slaves if ransom is not paid’
- The women are holding signs on which their names and a date is written
- They could be among over 220 Assyrians that ISIS kidnapped in February
- It is feared they will be sold to ISIS fighters if a ransom is not paid for them
- Christian, Jewish captives previously enjoyed ‘limited protection’ from ISIS
- It now reportedly claims that abusing anyone who is not Muslim is allowed
Disturbing images which have appeared online could be of three Assyrian Christian women ISIS abducted in February.
In three ‘leaked’ images shared on social media, the women hold pieces of paper on which their names and a date – July 27, 2015 – are written.
It is feared this means they will be sold to ISIS fighters if their families or charities do not pay ransom for their release, although no figure appears on the signs they hold.
On Tuesday, ISIS released 22 of more than 220 Christians they snatched from several Assyrian farming communities it raided in Iraq’s north-eastern Hassakeh province, Syria, earlier this year.
The Assyrian Federation of Sweden has told MailOnline the women’s surnames resemble those of families who lived in the region, although they cannot completely verify they are Christians.
Hostage: One woman stands over her young daughter holding a sign which reads Susan Elias along with the date July 27, 2015
Thank you ML., M., Buck, Richard and many more and a whole lot more to come including original translations of the facts on the ground in Calais France as well as Sweden.
5 – ISIS used mustard gas, probably gas from Saddam’s buried supplies, you know the supplies the left keeps saying don’t exist.
6 – Don’t bring up things like facts, they confuse the liberals.
7 – They have to face the fact that Planned Parenthood is breaking the law but are still refusing to admit they are selling the parts not donating them, these are the useful idiots the left would place against the wall if they won.
Regarding the muslim prayer accomodations at the ORlando airport…
For more than a decade, I’ve been asking a question related to this – on a variety of forums – and have yet to receive an answer…Do these prayer accommodations exist in all airports, hospitals, banks, libraries, malls, concert halls etc. in muslim dominant nations?
No. They do not.