1. NBC implies that US gun culture responsible for horrific amount of killing in Afghanistan, even though their own article shows that under US control, murders by gun etc. where lower than before and after.
(I would tend to think Islam’s view of the value of life has more to do with Afghan murder rates than access to guns or American culture)
2. Shiia-waves YT channel video on FBI overflights of Dearborn Mi.
3. Please watch this video with the captions on (unless you speak Swedish) about the totalitarian left’s contribution to the rise of the Swedish SD party
What is this about?
Pakistan child sex abuse scandal: Hundreds of children filmed being sexually abused in the Punjab
Officials in the Pakistani state of Punjab have called for a judicial inquiry to be launched, after 400 video recordings were found showing more than 280 children being sexually abused.
In what may be the worst child sexual abuse scandal in the country’s history, thousands of copies of the videos are believed to have been sold from Hussain Khanwala village in Kasur district, for as little as 50 Rupees (£0.31).
In some cases, the tapes were used to blackmail victims’ parents, Pakistan’s Dawn newspaper reported.
In many of the videos the victims were forced to abuse each other, with most of them under 14, and one boy six years old, police chief Rai Babar Saeed, district police chief of Kasur told reporters.
(Were these BBC Asia employees?)
Massive child abuse scandal unveiled in Pakistan
Pakistan is reeling from the aftermath of a huge child pornography scandal, which came to light a few days ago when protesters clashed with police in Kasur, a town close to the country’s eastern city of Lahore.
The demonstrators were protesting against the police for allegedly failing to arrest members of a gang suspected of raping hundreds of children, filming them and blackmailing their parents, Pakistani daily “Dawn” reported.
“Abusers filmed young children, blackmailed them and their parents. Many children tried to hide from the camera.”
5. Isis’s war on democracy: Militants execute 300 civil servants from Iraqi electoral commission
6. Lincoln County commissioner walks out during Muslim prayer
Lincoln County commissioners voted to end religious invocations before their meetings after the chairman walked out while a man opened with a Muslim prayer.
Chairman Carrol Mitchem left the meeting after the leader of an interfaith group began to open the meeting, according to the Lincoln Times-News. The commissioners then scrapped their recent policy of allowing members of any faith to give the invocation. They’ll now open with a moment of silence instead.
Things are heating up all over as the left and the Moslems decide they are winning and the rest decide that they have no choice but to fight for their survival.