1. Caroline Glick: In the wake of revelations that Turkey is giving hard support to the Islamic State, the US has changed its position from equal support of the Kurds and the Turks, to supporting the Turks exclusively.
(This is clearly an important indicator of real US ambitions)
2. Now it’s batons and teargas in battle of Calais: French police finally take action in chaotic port as migrants continue to try and storm the Channel Tunnel for a fourth night
A French police officer pulls out a canister of tear gas and sprays it at a group of migrants who try to protect themselves under their scarves and coats.
Using an extendable baton, his colleague tries to trap a migrant as he makes a run for the security fence around the Eurotunnel terminal.
This was the scene in Calais late on Wednesday as the patience of local gendarmes finally appeared to snap in the fed-up port town. Witnesses said the flare-up was like a mini football riot as police adopted a far more aggressive policy to try to stem the flow of intruders on to the railway tracks.
(Video at DM link)
3. New report suggest deliberate act in MH370 cockpit
4. RT does video on the gay pride march through muslim areas.
(An entire essay could be written about this event. The entire point of ‘Gay Pride’ marches was to be provocative. What they didn’t want you to know was, they only wanted to provoke straight white Christians and Jews. They had no intention of provoking favored groups. The Frankfurt School foundation of these sorts of events and institutions begin to be exposed)
5. Canada’s media and bureaucracy attempted to literally change the language of jihadis to preserve the pro-islam narrative. And when the government wouldn’t play along? What did the media do?
6. Anti Islamic State coalition meeting in Quebec
More here at Radio Canada, and CTV News here as well as the video below. Clearly the Harper government is not afraid of dealing with the facts. How sad that he is pretty much the only world leader doing so.
Thank you M., Richard, Wrath of Khan, Yucki, and all who helped out today, many more who remain unnamed. There is a list of videos on the Al Qassam brigades in Gaza that may be of interest in the comment post for those who want to see them and a great deal more as well.
There was a line in one of my favorite TV shows that struck me as profound. One of the characters was talking about how they viewed another character and stated:
“When you wear rose coloured glasses, red flags just look like flags”
Profound I thought, not just in terms of romantic relationships, but think of how much policy in the past 40 years is based on that one error.
Thank you, Rick & Morty
“An entire essay could be written about this event. The entire point of ‘Gay Pride’ marches was to be provocative. What they didn’t want you to know was, they only wanted to provoke straight white Christians and Jews.”
You don’t conquer the already conquered. Once blinded, there is no use doing in again. Those with eyes to see are their target, of any religion or culture that conceives marriage and childhood as normal and balanced.
The news caster or someone said this was in a Muslim dominated area? Was that wrong?
I did hear one homosexual got beat up by an immigrant
Actually the march went through 2 areas that are muslim. Rinkesby and another one close enough that they walked through both and in between.
1 – Obama and the Turkish leaders are showing their true colors, now if we can get western leaders to pay attention.
2 – It is sticks and gas now but given the way things are esculating it will be guns and grenades in the near future.
I’d say…the first dead or seriously injured cop, shoot to kill.