1. Here is the video from FOX on the changing of the date of July 4th for Ramadan with an added thought at the end.
Daniel Greenfield had a few things to say about this as well.
2. Tower Hamlets Elects: Riot Police, Warning Signs, and a London Borough on Edge
TOWER HAMLETS, London, United Kingdom – Riot vans cruise menacingly through the streets and uniformed officers guard the entrances to polling booths. These are familiar sights at elections in any politically turbulent third world country, but they were quite alien to British democracy until now.
Thursday the 11th June was an historic day for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Residents had the opportunity, today, to elect a new Mayor in the wake of the much publicised High Court action against former Mayor Lutfur Rahman and his aide, the ex-Councillor of Stepney Alibor Chowdhury.
And this is no small, local role. The Mayor of Tower Hamlets controls a budget of over £1bn a year, in an area of widespread social deprivation, and where mass immigration has turned White British people into a minority of only 30 per cent of the population.
3. A photo of the Israeli girl who was stabbed with a screwdriver
(Story in French with video here)
4. Syria conflict: Al-Nusra fighters kill Druze villagers
The dispute soon turned violent and a villager was shot dead before another seized the rifle of an al-Nusra fighter and opened fire, killing one of the jihadists, the Syrian Observatory said. Reinforcements were called in by the commander and at least 20 villagers were shot, it added.
Sources told the BBC that the al-Nusra commander accused the Druze of being “kuffar” (infidels) before ordering the mass shooting, and that rebel groups allied to al-Nusra, including Ahrar al-Sham, eventually intervened to stop the bloodshed.
(Kuffar kuffar Kuffar, I wonder who else that could potentially be applied to…)
5. Someone has to do a genuine scientific statistical analysis of various crimes in any given Western nation to determine the percentage of them that are done by muslims, both cultural and religious. It is getting to the point where the overall percentage of them in the news is conspicuously a majority of cases when muslims are still under 5% of the population. This was from a random click on an Ottawa news site.
6. The jihadis on our streets: A record number of highly trained extremists plotting attacks, MI5 warns
Britain is facing an ‘unprecedented’ threat from Islamists trained in terrorism overseas, MI5 has warned.
In evidence submitted to the inquiry by David Anderson QC, it said the number of extremists who had visited a training camp or fought alongside jihadis was higher than at any point before or after 9/11.
They include 700 Britons who have travelled to Iraq and Syria, half of whom are now back in the UK and could be plotting attacks.
There are also a ‘significant number’ of fanatics in the UK who were trained in Afghanistan, Pakistan, East Africa and Yemen, Whitehall officials say.
7. U.S., Russian aircraft came within 10 feet over Black Sea
Washington (CNN)A Russian fighter jet, flying at high speed, came within 10 feet of a U.S. Air Force reconnaissance aircraft in international airspace over the Black Sea late last month, several U.S. officials told CNN Thursday.
The Russian jet flew alongside the U.S. plane at the same altitude, broke off, and then shadowed the plane before leaving the area in the May 30 incident, the officials said. The U.S. aircraft took no evasive measures, and no other details were immediately available. Military officials could not say whether a diplomatic protest had been filed.
(Add this to the artificial Chinese Island bases and there appears to be a significant threat to world peace on the horizon above and beyond the constant irritation of islamic attacks)
8. Muslim students threaten to sue college after being suspended for complaining of Islamophobia
Three Muslim A level students are threatening to sue their sixth form college after they were suspended shortly before sitting their exams for sending an email to students and staff complaining of Islamophobia.
The trio of 19-year-olds were barred last month from the premises of the NewVIc college in Newham, east London, following a disagreement with senior staff over the cancellation of a discussion about anti-Muslim attitudes in society by a panel of invited guests.
The girls, who are still allowed to attend the college to sit their exam papers, are alleged to have flouted college rules by sending a round-robin email to hundreds of students and staff which was highly critical of the decision to cancel the talk and the principal, as well as criticising the Government’s “Prevent” counter-radicalisation strategy.
9. Primary schools ban Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan with one saying it is a health risk for young children
(What would the insurance rate be now on this school)
A primary school trust has banned Muslim pupils from fasting during Ramadan, claiming the tradition can be harmful to the health of young children.
Barclay Primary School in Leyton, east London, issued a letter to parents informing them that it would not allow children attending school to fast in order to ‘safeguard the health and education of the child’.
The move has been slammed by members of the Muslim community who said schools should seek to support parents instead of ‘blanket enforce’ their own rules when it comes to religion.
Thank you Oz-Rita, M., Gates of Vienna, CB Sashenka, Wrath of Khan, Richard, and all. More to come actually. Stephen Coughlin part III in a few minutes, and let me say, it begins to get very good in this section.
8. “Lawyers for the trio – Tahyba Ahmed, Sumayyah Ashraf and Humayra Tasnim – have now written to the college seeking their reinstatement and warning that legal action is under consideration, claiming they have had to seek medical advice for stress arising from the incident. At least one of the young women is understood to have a place at university dependent on her A Level results.”
Someone stabs you and then complains they got a headache when they got caught.
You can’t make Jihad up.
Law Firm: http://www.armanazchambers.com/who-are-we
#3. Original story in english here: http://vladtepesblog.com/2015/06/09/video-arab-settler-stabbed-a-young-woman-israeli-woman-with-a-screwdriver-or-knife/