3. Journalist dresses as Jewish person on streets of Cairo.
(Not nearly as bad as I expected frankly. The couple of people that tried to protect him deserve a visa for Canada)
(We posted this story a day or so ago, but there were details not known then. This story needs to be seen to understand the new normal of how sharia and islamic supremacy will be the determining factor for all decisions and actions by state organizations such as the police etc.)
Police fired warning shots when a patrol in the northwestern Stockholm of Tensta was attacked Friday night. Around 50 people took part in what the police are calling a riot.
[…] The police told Swedish Radio News that they had found a large number of Molotov cocktails in a garage, and the incident seems to have been planned, and not spontaneous.
(Check this version of the story. Notice that it is a classic lie by omission. The police had been doing extra patrols and arrests in a muslim area rife with violent crime and almost certainly muslim gangs planned this attack on the police, the article does admit this had been planned, but manages to avoid saying who they were. In this case, the media is being used to deceive and not inform, because a lie of omission is as much a lie as full deception. Worse in the ‘half truth is the damnedest of lies’ manner. If the public cannot know the problem, it cannot desire a solution, formulate one, or take actions towards one.)
Islamic State militants have killed at least 400 people in Syria’s ancient city of Palmyra, mostly women and children, Syrian state television said Sunday, citing residents.
According to Reuters, opposition activists on social media claimed that hundreds of bodies were in the streets of the city.
“The terrorists have killed more than 400 people.. and mutilated their bodies, under the pretext that they cooperated with the government and did not follow orders,” a Palmyra resident told Syria’s state news agency.
(More here at CNN with video, but with lower # of victims. It could be an earlier report)
(Video at site)
He graduated from university with a Masters in Islamic Culture and Political Science and appeared to have been a bright student.
The hearing was told Monis was indeed an Islamic religious scholar, though his claims to being equivalent to a bishop in Christianity seem to have been inflated.
Monis appeared to have been closer to a priest in ordained rank
(It turns out the Australian Chocolate shop terror-tard was in fact a credentialed islamic cleric. So probably not a misunderstander of islam)
7. CAIR arranges for various muslim groups to lobby Congress
8. Egyptian Sheik Khaled Kholif does sermon with that tinge of unusual honesty which has been showing from time to time very recently. In this one, he explains that the war with the Christians and Jews is not over anything geopolitical or rational but an existential war over religious affiliation and thats it. He also ramps up the sectarian war between Shiia and Sunni.
9. Description of battle in Ramadi from a survivor
10. Interview with Raymond Ibrahim on the disparity between what people are taught islamic history is, and the facts of islamic history. Interesting and worthwhile.