1. Geert Wilders speech in Dresden (Repost)
(RT took down my initial upload for CR reasons. Somehow Geert’s office managed to fix that. If it disappears again I have alternate sources for the video I will make available, and for which we have permission)
2. Turks ban documentary from international film festival hours before screening.
(It looks quite interesting. Let’s hope the Turkish ban on this documentary gets the usual result. A far far wider distribution)
3. Fighting Boko Haram
(Video at site. The countries named in the video from which undocumented dreamers are unwelcome appear to be all muslim countries but there is no indication in this article or video that religion is a factor. Only that they are dreamers with no documents for South Africa)
(CNN)Thousands sought refuge in temporary shelters in South Africa after mobs with machetes attacked immigrants in Durban, leaving at least five people dead, an aid group said Thursday.
Heavily armed police have scrambled to stop clashes this week after local residents accused immigrants from other African nations of taking their jobs.
The attacks in Durban killed two immigrants and three South Africans, including a 14-year-old boy, authorities said.
“There has been an outpouring of support from ordinary South Africans who are disgusted with the attacks not only because they are foreign, or African, but because they are fellow human beings,” said Gift of the Givers charity, which is helping those seeking refuge.
“We are preparing aid packages for those who may journey onwards to their home countries.”
5. Iran: The United states mistranslated the terms of the deal
6. Unusually candid video on the murder by drowning of the fifteen Christians by muslims motivated by religious hatred yesterday on the refugee boat to Italy.
(Its almost like the journalists ran out of spin and just went with the facts)
8. Two disturbing news items showing that there is collusion between European officials and jihadis and organized crime to bring in jihadis to Europe, even to the extent that smugglers do not even bother putting in the full amount of fuel because they know they will be rescued by European boats.
8. Video of the initial explosion in Aankawa near the US consulate in Arbil
(This may be breaking news, I don’t know all I know is that the video upload is recent and above is the google translate of the Arabic)
Thank you M. AM., Maria J. and all. More to come shortly.