1. Police break up an ‘Everyone draw Mohamed day’ event in Toronto
On May 17 the free speech activist Eric Brazau organized a Draw Mohammed Day in downtown Toronto. Dressed like imam and providing art supplies, his intention was to satirize the founder of Islam. However, satite is not received well in Islam – after arguments and threats from Muslims (including from a Muslim tranny that appeared near the end of the movie), the Toronto police kicked out Brazau with the phony excuse that he has no right to stand at a street corner without a permit.
I will have more to say on this later most certainly.
2. Robert Spencer on C-Span. As usual, he is excellent.
3. Blast kills 118 people in Nigeria. CNN. (Please listen to video above where Robert Spencer gives the full name of Boko Haram)
Thank you M, Fjordman, ML, and all. STILL more to come. And it’s only Tuesday! A partially titled version of the Toronto thing will be available shortly.
Egyptian policemen killed in Cairo drive-by shooting (BBC, May 20, 2014)
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27488131
“Three policemen have been killed in a drive-by shooting in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, officials say. Eleven people were also wounded when gunmen travelling in two cars opened fire on the officers outside al-Azhar University on Monday night.
The interior ministry said the officers had been trying to disperse a student protest in support of Mohammed Morsi. Jihadist militants have killed hundreds of security personnel since the army overthrew the president last July.
The militants say they have stepped up attacks in response to the state’s subsequent crackdown on Mr Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood, in which more than 1,400 people have been killed and 16,000 detained.
On Monday morning, gunmen shot dead two policemen as they were riding a motorbike along a motorway in the central city of Minya. The policemen were reportedly targeted after the end of their shifts.
In a separate attack, a gas pipeline was blown up late on Monday near al-Arish airport in the restive northern Sinai peninsula, where many of the jihadist militants are based. The pipeline transported gas to an industrial area in central Sinai.
The violence comes a week before a presidential election that former army chief Abdul Fattah al-Sisi, who ousted Mr Morsi, is expected to win. The retired field marshal has promised to crush the militants and that the Brotherhood – declared a terrorist group in December – will “not exist”.”
AFP – Twin Nigeria car bombs kill more than 100 in Jos
Reuters – Double blasts in Nigeria kill at least 118
MONTREAL – May 20 2014 Police arrested a 47-year-old man early Tuesday morning who was caught trying to vandalizing a Rosemont Islamic community centre.
It’s the fifth time since April that same mosque has been targeted.
Police say the man attempted to throw a Molotov cocktail through a window of the Assahaba Islamic Community Centre at the corner of Bélanger Street and 23rd Avenue before threatening officers with a sword. Police used a stun gun to subdue the man before arresting him and then transporting him to hospital.
Const. Simon Delorme described the man as a white Quebecer who may be a member of an extremist organization.
He said police were staking out the community centre this morning, following another incident over the weekend. That’s when police saw the suspect try to attack the centre.
“Then they start to follow this man and ask for backup. When they try to arrest the man [he took] out a sword and was threatening the police officers,” said Delorme.
[…]In mid-April, a letter containing white powder was sent to the community centre’s director, Adil Charkaoui.
Charkaoui, a Morocco-born Muslim who settled in Montreal with his family in 1995, is the community centre’s director. He’s also a somewhat controversial figure. He was the subject of a security certificate issued in 2003 and spent more than six years under suspicion of being an al-Qaeda sleeper agent. He was detained for 21 months
link for a video on the page :
http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/canada/montreal/story/1.2647822
CTV – MONTREAL – May 20 1014 Montreal police Taser man suspected of vandalizing Islamic community centre
Police were staking out the centre on Belanger St. near 23rd Ave. when, around 1:45 a.m., the man showed up, they say
The man tried to throw a bottle with some liquid inside at the building. Police could not confirm whether it was a Molotov cocktail.
When officers tried to approach the 47-year-old suspect, he allegedly pulled out a sabre and began threatening violence on police, the public and himself.
“He was really aggressive. He was threatening police officers; there were a lot of specialized police officers in crisis intervention talking with him for 15 to 20 minutes trying to negotiate with the man,” said Montreal police spokesperson Danny Richer.
[…]“He had the sword in his hand but also had his vehicle nearby and the investigators made a search inside his vehicle and other evidence were found in the vehicle. They will be shown to the court,” said Richer.
Police confirmed that evidence included other weapons.
Salam Elmenyawi of the Muslim Council of Montreal said he believes anti-Islamic groups have gained traction in Quebec recently.
“A number of Facebook pages are talking in a very bad way about Islam. We thought this was just rhetoric, just talk, but now, this kind of talk has been taken into an action,” he said, adding that it is unacceptable for his community to be intimidated with attacks and threats.
video on the page :
http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-police-taser-man-suspected-of-vandalizing-islamic-community-centre-1.1829113
UK – May 19 2014 – Britain First invades the East London Mosque
From the youtube channel of the East London Mosque London Muslim Centre :
Neo-Nazi group Britain First ‘invade’ East London Mosque
Sloppy Britain First members not only trampled all over our mosque’s prayer areas without removing their shoes, they also jumped a red light and parked illegally (before scarpering when a traffic officer arrived). Well, given the number of arrests Paul Golding is wracking up recently, perhaps no surprise there ..
Press TV – George Galloway MP Interviewed on ‘Britain First’ Extremists
UK mosques ‘invaded’ by fascists
Britain First Invades Mosques In Scotland
Britain First Direct Action Against Muslim Grooming Gangs In Bradford
This is what a bad deal with Iran looks like…sadly, the world is going to do it:
http://youtu.be/NkwQH9XQpBs
Analysis: Indian Elections Bode Well for Deepening Ties & Trade
Writing at the Israeli business oriented website Globes today, Norman Bailey writes that the recent election of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India “looks promising for Israel.”
Regarding Israel’s future ties to India Bailey writes:
India has long been a friend of Israel and an important market for Israeli goods, especially in defense equipment and high-tech exports. There is reason to believe this relationship will further strengthen as Modi takes office and begins to implement his programs. The defense and high-tech sectors should continue to flourish and be supplemented by Israeli agricultural technology, which India badly needs.[…]
In fact Israel’s business ties with Gujarat have been going on for some time. In December of last year Israel and Gujarat signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to strengthen industrial cooperation.[…]
Israeli trade with India which has boomed since the two countries established diplomatic relations in 1991 is expected to strengthen under Modi. Israel’s growing ties with India is part of it diplomatic outreach to Asia including Japan and China. This outreach has been paralleled by the growth of trade, with Asia now projected to supplant the United States as Israel’s second biggest trading parner this year.
http://www.thetower.org/0362-analysis-indian-elections-bode-well-for-deepening-ties-trade/
1/ I thought at first that the “Free Info on Islam” sign was part of Brazeau’s show. But the account of the episode at Blogwrath makes it clear that this is a Mohammedan group that has been distributing Wahhabi propaganda on that corner for two years, including the usual instructions on wife-beating. Toronto police have no problem with that. But during a repeat performance by Brazeau on the following day, the police threaten to arrest him on the strength of the a single Muslim complaint. Arrest him for what? A law to be cooked up back at the station perhaps. Efficiency could be further enhanced if at least one of the cops was a Mohammedan and he could make the complaint himself.
Anyone in the EU. Take part in polls
http://www.euvox2014.eu
Opportunity to state a view on islam and immigration.
This just translated:
The Director of the IUT de Saint-Denis targeted by Islamist style death threats
Published 2014-05-19 20:43 , Le Figaro
These threats are taking place while the establishment saw an unprecedented internal crisis. The Director has put an end to a scam system where individual contractors were paid while they did no teaching.
“You will die, you and your children. ” (…) I call on all Muslims to punish you. You will pay.” The Director of the IUT of Saint-Denis (Seine-Saint-Denis) received 15 death threat letters since February 4, indicated RTL this Monday night. First addressed to his office, this terrifying prose arrives now directly at his home. A letter even contained a picture of him, the face crossed out, with a label ‘dead.’
Who could blame this man at this point? As yet no link has been established by the police, it remains that these threats are part of a context of extreme tension within the Saint-Denis IUT. The authorities have lifted the veil on an extremely well tied scam system, based on contracts with individual contractors who simply never taught.
Very worried, the Director visited a police station 15 times
The Director also had a ‘tussle’ with a student association called ‘Openness ‘. Under the guise of being a simple travel association, the latter was actually the cover for the existence of a clandestine prayer room. Tensions began last September, when management had demanded the end of a sale of halal sandwiches. In February, the association has refused to give their room, the only one of the establishment. The management wished it that it can be shared between all the associations. By chance, the day that its President was due to meet with the Director, a false bomb alert caused the total evacuation of the IUT and also the district. Following a search of the establishment, the police discovered a prayer room, indicates RTL.
A general assembly in support of the Director is to be held Tuesday, May 20 at the institution. Teachers are also drafting a petition in support of their Director. He has visited the police station 15 times at Saint-Denis to make a complaint. For the time being, the investigation was unsuccessful.
and it gets more interesting…
http://www.islamisation.fr/archive/2014/05/19/l-iut-de-saint-denis-en-plein-bras-de-fer-avec-les-islamiste-5373321.html
“Rachid Zouhab, le chef du département Techniques commerciales, a été destitué au mois d’avril”
the head of technical management was removed from his post in April.
Au total, Rachid Zouhab aurait changé 60 des 120 vacataires habituels, certains remplacés par des proches. 4.800 heures seraient concernées, pour un coût de 200.000 euros.
In total, Rachid Zouhab had changed 60 of 120 usual contractors, some replaced by relatives. 4800 hours are affected for a cost of 200 000 Euros.#
http://www.dreuz.info/2014/05/chretiens-agresses-a-bethlehem-a-diffuser-les-medias-ne-le-feront-evidemment-pas/
Christians in church in Bethlehem attacked/// video included.
and Belgium recently:
“In Essen [suburb of Antwerp], Muslims were guilty of violence on Sunday, on the terrace of a café.” They did not tolerant seeing the cross worn by a deacon on his clothes and assaulted him verbally. The situation became complicated when the patron of coffee intervened . Five were injured.
The permanent deacon Leo Van Gink was sitting at the terrace of the cafe ‘ ‘ t Gildenhuys ‘ when the incident broke out. Muslims who had noticed the cross on him called him “pedophile.”
“I could not tolerate this kind of language , I therefore asked them to go” says Richard Arnouts, the patron of the cafe, on his hospital bed. Muslims did not comply and began to hit him. The man is now in the hospital with a broken vertebra. They also wounded four others. “My wife has a broken finger, my brother-in-law has a torn eardrum and crushed ankle” says Ahuja.
The deacon, he too, in shock, was taken to the hospital. The incident ended with the arrival of the police. “The culprits were arrested but the police refused to comment.”
#3 The Boko Haram Man
In fulfilment of The Rule
Kidnapped from year 11c
Was taken from the school
Gang-raped, tied to a tree.
A young pup follows its master
Dumb Stupid, as mastery;
“Allah” cried out faster
in this demagoguery.
First furnaced in a hell
Alongside a jealous fantacist
Peace and all be well
If you join The Islamist.
Outside all spied was better
Their dross would dazzle him
Pleasuring the bed-wetter
They call the Muslim.
For guarded from all shadows
Lest blurt out one blaspheme,
To curse the jinns and narrows
That shed a tale to see.
Then Heavenwards the empty souls
Shards, splints and shield-spared balls,
Secure of their deathly tolls
Answered Imams’ calls.
The Praisers of the Wealth,
Spoke of Praisers of the Skys
For something done, snuffed by stealth
Was clever in their eyes.
And how their minds must meet
Always comforting the aggressors
Fleecing of the sheep
Kowtowing for their Betters.
“Blasphemy.” Editor’s note.
IRAN – VIDEO: Iranian ‘Happy’ dancers in jail after Rouhani’s pro-Internet speech
Described by Tehran police chief as a ‘vulgar clip which hurt public chastity’, a ‘Happy’ YouTube video causes the arrest of six Iranian youths
Iranian police arrested six people on Tuesday for posting a video on YouTube showing them dancing to the globally popular song Happy, a move that caught the attention of numerous news websites around the world.
In the roughly five-minute video, three men and three unveiled women dance in various locations in Tehran, capital of the Islamic Republic of Iran, to Happy playing in the background.
“Following a series of intelligence and police operations, and after coordinating with the judiciary, all the suspects were identified and arrested,” Al-Arabiya news website quoted Sajedinia as saying to Iran’s ISNA news agency.
The agency added that the six youths had “confessed to their criminal acts.”
english ( dot )ahram ( dot ) org ( dot ) eg/NewsContent/2/8/101876/World/Region/VIDEO-Iranian-Happy-dancers-in-jail-after-Rouhanis.aspx
Libyan capital rocked by explosions overnight
MUSLIM WOMEN RESPOND TO BOKO HARAM NIGERIA KIDNAPPING
Inspectors kicked out of Islamic faith school after pupils quizzed on homosexuality:
The head of an Islamic faith school says he will challenge an Ofsted report written by inspectors who asked nine-year-old students to define homosexuality.
Enraged parents at Olive Tree Primary School, Bury Park Road, threatened to take their children out of the independent school on Thursday after the Ofsted representatives admitted to questioning a group of nine and ten-year-old pupils on their understanding of homosexuality and gay marriage.
The schools watchdog has said that the session was designed to gauge tolerance at the school and its pupils, though parents have said that the incident “unduly sexualised” their children.
Islam forbids homosexuality and Olive Tree does not teach sexual education.
After being confronted during a planned meeting with parents on Thursday, inspectors agreed to leave the school and say they have information to complete a report– despite completing just two of the four days they were to spend there.
Headteacher Abdul Qadeer Baksh told Luton News that he would reject and challenge the report, given the short stay of inspectors.
He said: “I told them that they had more than a day and a half still to complete with plenty left to see at the school but they told me they had enough.
“The report will not be accurate, I asked them to come back another time but they will not.
“It will be half-baked and I will challenge it. I will not accept it.”
Mr Baksh revealed that more than 20 parents called him on Wednesday evening, while many more called during the meeting with inspectors on Thursday.
He said: “Children went home and told their parents about it, I didn’t know that this had happened until I started getting calls about it.
“Parents told the inspectors that it was discrimination and it encroached on their rights.
“They did not advise me that they would ask these questions and the parents were really outraged by this.”
“These are only primary school children and as it is a faith school it is not compulsory for us to teach sexual education.
“From my perspective as head, this happened during SATs exam week and it was in best interests that the children sat those exams without distractions.”
Farasat Latif, parent and chair of the school’s trust, said that the questions asked by inspectors “unduly sexualised” pupils.
He added: “We took statements from children and most of them said that they were asked to explain what the word gay means, also what they think of gay people.
“Two girls said they felt uncomfortable and were pressurised to answer the question.
“Another boy said he knew what it meant but did not want to talk about it, most said that it was quite persistent and they felt interrogated.
“Thankfully my girl was not in the group selected but parents have said that their children came home and asked them what being gay meant.
“These are children, we do not expose them to sexual things or anything of a violent nature.”
Mr Latif has collated the children’s accounts of the incident and will seek legal advice.
He said: “The whole school was up in arms.
“What gives them the right to come into the school and ride roughshod over a curriculum which does not teach sexual education?
“We wanted an apology for asking the questions but they would not give us one.
“Tolerance can be gauged by asking about gender, disability, races, any number of different things.”
An Ofsted spokeswoman told Luton News that “sufficient evidence was gathered to complete the inspection.”
She added: “The Independent School Standards, published by the Department for Education, set out that schools have a duty to teach pupils tolerance of different groups within society.
“As part of any school inspection, inspectors will ask pupils about the effectiveness of the school’s actions to prevent and tackle discriminatory and derogatory language – this includes homophobic and racist language.”
http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/community/community-news/inspectors-kicked-out-of-islamic-faith-school-after-pupils-quizzed-on-homosexuality-1-6072136
Free speech is under attack all around the world, the coming war will define the current generation and will decide if freedom will survive for the rest of this century. Sadly the worlds leading nations and politicians are supporting the death of freedom in the west.