1. First, FGM; now campaigners warn of ‘breast ironing’
A Muslim hardliner who says adulterers should be stoned to death and that gay men and fornicators should be lashed 100 times has set up an Islamic school that has received almost £1million of taxpayers’ money.
Ibrahim Hewitt, one of Britain’s most prominent Islamic firebrands – who also heads a charity branded a ‘terrorist’ organisation by the US – is the founder and chairman of trustees of the Al-Aqsa school in Leicester, which teaches 250 boys and girls aged between three and 11.
3. France’s Front National party leader ‘opens arms’ to UKIP
4. What is it about Russia that seems to make it a meteor magnet? If I lived anywhere East of Ukraine, I think I would be buying special insurance at this point.
5. Here is another article about Muslims living in England, who are more interested in fighting for the umma and against the West while enjoying its benefits. These kinds of articles are now like weeds at an abandoned house. My question is, how many returning jihadis are getting expensive treatment for PTSD and other war related illnesses at the expense of the UK taxpayer for fighting jihad overseas?
6. Moscow tightens it’s grip on dissent.
(It seems the communist Alinski’s methods are being used against the nation that developed them to be used against all of us. Even so, Putin seems to grow more totalitarian by the month.)
(Was anybody uncertain it was them? Or at least their co-religionists?)
8. Marine Le Penn on UKIP and other issues on BBC:
Thanks EDL Buck, UK Pete, Fjordman, M and all who sent material in. And to all, a happy Easter. May you all have a weekend full of warm connectivity with all your family and friends.