1. Ukraine crisis: Crimea’s Tatars fear Russian rule
2. hate can be more virtuous than the silence of “tolerance”.
(Please click over to Bill Warner’s excellent website to read the related article)
3. US UN Representative talking to the press after Security Council meeting
Muslim employees at Minneapolis City Hall recently declared “Hijab Day” in the workplace and convinced non-Muslim co-workers to don the Muslim head covering, including the city’s police chief, Janeé Harteau, who is well known as a homosexual.
Female Muslim employees at the government building declared February 28 to be “Hijab Day” then systematically convinced nearly every female employee at work to don the traditional headwear to pose for pictures which were later posted to Facebook.
A politically sinister propaganda offensive is underway in the media to either deny the involvement of fascists in the US-backed coup in Ukraine or present their role as a marginal and insignificant detail.
The New York Times, for example, asserted, “Putin’s claim of an immediate threat to Ukrainian Russians is empty,” while Britain’s Guardian dismissed as a “fancy” claims that events in Crimea were an attempt to “prevent attacks by bands of revolutionary fascists,” adding that “the world’s media has [not] yet seen or heard from” such forces.
This is an obscene cover-up.
6. If you haven’t been over to Jihad Watch today, try and click over and have a look. They have too many important articles right on the main page to list here like this one: UK Teacher orders boy to remove wrist band honoring soldiers for fear of offending muslims
7. Here is an interesting little map of the area in and around Russia and Ukraine
Thank you ML, M, (especially for carrying the ball tonight on Russia) Fjordman and all who sent in links.