1. Two articles by Bruce Bawer.
2. Three links on music and Islam. Those people you know in the arts or on the left who may still support Islam as part of our cultural diversity richness may need to see these stories.
3. Taqiyya. Not just for Shiias anymore! Andrew Bostom
(At this stage one wonders if there are pre-Ramadan sales on high nitrogen fertilizer. Or half off C4 this week only! Or, ‘Buy pull cord detonators this week and get 72 extra virgins for Ramadan only!’)
5. Full movie of Grinding Down America. (I am watching it now. So far, so good)
*UPDATE* The movie is great until it goes far afield of the facts. It starts to equate Darwin with Lennin and fails to mention that in fact, the Communists hated Darwin so much, as the idea of natural selection was inherently capitalistic from their POV, that they made it illegal and invented the faux science of ‘Lysencko‘, a crap evolutionary biologist based on the magical thinking of Lamark. I had to stop watching at 21 minutes. This documentary seems to be pushing an agenda of creationism and using fiction to do it. Perhaps later on they correct the record in some way but time is short and I can’t waste it on half truths, which, I was always taught, is the damnedest of lies.
7. It would appear that following the lead of Egyptian anti-Iqhwan people, Tunisia is trying the same thing in the wake of the assassination of the leader of the main opposition party to the Islamist party. More links on Tunisia here:
Thank you CB, Wrath of Khan, EDL Buck, Richard, M, Fjordman and everyone who sent in material.