1. Qatar strips Karadawi of citizenship, throws him out of the country. (It seems pretty much everyone has had it with the ‘Brotherhood’ these days.
2. The trial and conviction of 69 muslim Brotherhood members in the UAE exposed vast terror and financial networks in England and Ireland especially central. (Looking forward to those court documents sooner or later)
4. Educating Daniel Pipes On Islamic Antisemitism. Andrew Bostom
5. Nigeria jails ‘Boko Haram’ militants for life. And I am hoping that this would be about 6 weeks. At least that is how long I would imagine life to be in a Nigerian jail if one was arrested as an armed opponent of the regime.
6. Pro Morsi supporters have built a ramshackle tent city around a Cairo Mosque and are claiming they are going to stay there till Morsi is reinstated. I would personally like to name that city, MOAB.
7. Muslim Brotherhood creates new logo. (actually they really did but this is my version)