1. The near blind should focus some anger against the BDS movement perhaps?
2. A rare look at the sacred vagina stone at the corner of the ancient Meccan religious temple raided and taken over by the pirate Mohamed and turned into a center for fairly arbitrary religious rituals.
3. Dallas director of CAIR: “Muslims are above the law of the land”
4. Tommy Robinson does excellent interview with BBC radio for which the BBC was criticized. Interestingly, when Tommy doesn’t do well in an interview or is set up in an ambush interview, there is never a problem with him getting media.
5. A video has surfaced allegedly showing a group of muslims attacking some girls in Ashton under Lyme last night. As a consequence there are rumours of potential street violence and people are being advised to avoid the area.