1. A man has been arrested on terror charges in Aberdeen. His arrest is understood to be related to downloading radical Islamist material.
2. Text of Geert Wilders speech in Las Angeles today. (Maybe someone can find a video?)
3. U.N. Watch in danger of being closed down by Richard Falk.
4. Anjem Choudary goes shopping buying yoghurts and crisps. Its nice to see that at last the media is offering back a tiny bit of the contempt he takes public funds to spread to all of us.
6. Turkish protesters say they fight the PM’s strict islamic views. (At last an article which directly addresses this point. There is at least an element of secular Vs. tardic religious rule involved in the massive demos.
7. Watch where you park at the San Fran airport. You might find a very cheeky view. (It is my understanding that this was all started by some early mohamedan who deliberately did his religious calisthenics in front of non-muslims as a provocation. It proved effective and intimidating so this is why we see the tactic everywhere.
9. The Netherlands cracks down on forced marriages. (It is excellent to see media reporting it as forced marriages and not as arranged marriages, which may themselves be objectionable or not but certainly not comparable)