So much horror so little time. Thanks again M, Don L various anonymous sources, Fjordman and many more that funnel links this way. Thank you all and lets hope that at the end of the day people begin to wake up and defend their own interests.
1. The tornado. Deepest sympathy to the good people of Oklahoma
4. Daniel Pipes declines to debate Andrew Bostom on Islamic antisemitism. (I can’t say I blame him. When you base your product on a fiction its best not to debate someone in possession of the facts.)
5. More revelations from new whistle-blowers on Benghazi. This is starting to make sense. And its gonna be a rough ride for Hillary.
6. “I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools” A German’s view on Islam today
7. More Russian warships in the Mediterranea ( Syria ) (Excerpt below)
MOSCOW, May 21 (RIA Novosti) – Two warships of Russia’s Black Sea fleet joined the country’s Mediterranean task force on Monday, a spokesman for the Russian Black Sea Fleet, Capt. First Rank Vyacheslav Trukhachyov, has said.
The Defense Ministry said in April Russia has begun setting up a naval task force in the Mediterranean, sending several warships from the Pacific Fleet to the region. Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said in March a permanent naval task force in the Mediterranean was needed to defend Russia’s interests in the region.
“During a planned rotation, large landing ships Nikolai Filchenkov and Azov from Russia’s Black Sea Fleet have started performing their tasks in the Mediterranean,” Trukhachyov said.
The task force currently includes vessels from the Pacific, Northern, Baltic and Black Sea fleets: the Admiral Panteleyev and Severomorsk destroyers, the Yaroslav Mudry frigate, the Peresvet and Admiral Nevelskoi amphibious warfare ships, the Fotiy Krylov, Altai and SB-921 salvage/rescue tugs, the PM-138 repair ship, the Pechenga, Lena and Dubna tankers.
Washington Times columnist and Drudge Report editor Joseph Curl on Monday said the Obama administration’s developing scandal involving the monitoring of Fox News reporter James Rosen’s email accounts goes “much deeper.”
Citing a “CIA source,” Curl claimed via his official Twitter account that the Fox News scandal was the “4th Shoe” and the White House is sitting on “something” that has top White House aides “terrified.”
9. Blazing Cat Fur coverage of the Swedish days-of-rage taking place now. (Someone please call the book of Guinness. This has to be the largest extortion racket in the history of the world.)
10. Very interesting edit of news reports from various Swedish days of rage videos. It does beg the question for the leftists out there. Why is it that the more left leaning a nation/government is, the more problems it has from leftist groups etc. I mean you would think that rioting commies would be attacking genuinely capitalist places like the Czech republic or something. But it seems that Scandinavia gets a great deal of this yet they are very socialist in their systems. Go figure. Or is it something else.