1. SUN News responds to the CBC document leaked on Sun News. (It is more interesting and less confusing than my headline)
2. Long boring video of a muslim cleric ‘treating’ a woman infected with a ‘Djinn’. This is in 2013 in Ottawa Canada and not in a 1970s National Geographic documentary about a small town in Yemen where it belongs. Besides. Everyone knows the cure for a Djinn is a large vat of Tonixx. Because nothing dilutes the power of Djinn like Tonixx. I think I’ll go out for a drink now.
3. Dogs are good for your heart.
5. Muslims are a pain in your neck.
6. Leicester schools halal lamb burger contained up to 50% pork. This is a grave insult. Clearly muslims across GB should protest by moving to islamic countries until England learns to check its food supply properly.
7. This video from Germany is from March 21. Here is the gist of it thanks to Oz-Rita
A turk who cries when he is arrested, “you hurt me you hurt me I can not breathe…”…Policeman: “while you are shouting loudly like that you can breathe okay”. Then, the poster of the video comments in writing: “at about minute 2.25 a woman of migrant back ground beats my mobile out of my hand”.
8. Bolton man arrested for rape. Has previous assault charges.
9. Syrian Wahabists burn Palestinian flag. At this juncture, the flag industry is the only one using black ink in dar-al-islam.
10. Boston Bomber’s death cert. Nothing interesting here other than it might make a nice T shirt.
11. Libyans who protest the mob-rule now in control of the state fare badly.
Anyone speaking German should listen carefully – very educational – lots of insults and swear words used by the poor prisoner “Hurensohn” and “Misgeburt” being the mildest.
That policewomen has the patience of a saint.
Well worth reading
The Dollar and the USA – is toast
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/the-dollar-and-the-usa-is-toast/#MZjqFZzvdls1skvk.99
Georgina, can you translate with times? I will subtitle it if you can.
Need you help Eyore. I want to expose a muslim loving cowardly puke named Max Keiser, who likes to take jabs at Israel on his show. Like cowards he hides behind the ultra censored left wing filth http://www.rt.com as well as his own jew hate site http://www.maxkeiser.com despite the fact that he covers the slow painfu demise of fiat currencies very well.
Watch at 3:40 saying that there was only one alla.
http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/episode-443-max-keiser-043/
If the West is to survive, all of those on a muslim payroll such as keiser, schreuer, jimmy cartter, obama, the clintons, eric holder, john brennan, etcc and their euro counterparts shall be dragged into the street, beaten and killed for all to see.
ITALY – Pickaxe attacker on deadly rampage in Milan
An immigrant from Ghana went on a rampage with a pickaxe in Milan on Saturday, killing a passer-by and wounding four others in an apparently random attack, police said.
People working in cafés and other businesses near the attack told Sky TG24 TV that the man wildly swung a pickaxe, running down streets and ferociously striking passersby, mainly on the head. Pools of blood stained the streets.
Police said the motive was unclear.
The man, identified as Mada Kabobo, 21, was jailed while he is investigated for murder and two counts of attempted murder for the two persons who were most critically wounded, police said.
First media reports said the man had ignored a 2011 expulsion order because he was not legally in the country, but police later clarified that the expulsion papers had not yet been issued because legal proceedings in southern Italy were pending. Police said they identified the suspect, who had no documents on him, from fingerprints.
Police said he was in the country illegally, and had previously been arrested in the Puglia region for alleged, theft, robbery, property damage and resisting public authorities.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10051103/Pickaxe-attacker-on-deadly-rampage-in-Milan.html
TURKEY – Bomb attacks kill 40 in Turkish town on Syrian border
Turkish Interior Minister Muammer Guler said that 40 people were dead and more than 100 wounded after four blasts in Reyhanli , just a few kilometers from a major border post with Syria. He added that 29 of the people wounded were in serious condition.
Reyhanli Mayor Huseyin Sanverdi told the television channel Haberturk that one explosion occurred near the municipality building and the other close to a post office, but did not say what caused the blasts.
Syria’s civil war has previously spilled over the border. In October, a mortar bomb killed five in Akcakale, prompting Turkey to fire back across the frontier.
http://www.dw.de/bomb-attacks-kill-40-in-turkish-town-on-syrian-border/a-16806462
TURKEY – video 2 :
Turkey video 3 :
EGYPT- Muslim Prayer leader, 62, rapes, kills minor
Accused took part in search for the missing child and attended her funeral
A 62-year old Egyptian, identified as Mustapha MA, kidnapped a seven-year old girl, raped her, stole her gold earring, killed her and dumped her body in garbage, the ‘Al Youm Al Sabea’a’ newspaper has reported.
Mustapha is the owner of a restaurant and is known as ‘Sheikh Mustafa’ as he used to lead people in prayers.
The public prosecutor in Al Zagazig has ordered the accused be held in police custody for four days pending investigations.
The defendant said he is separated from his wife of 12 years without divorce and lived alone on the roof of his family’s five-storey building.
The accused said on the day of the crime he saw the child, identified as Basmala.
“I lured her to my restaurant, closed the door, assaulted her sexually and stole her ear ring. Then I killed her and to get rid of her body I dumped it in the nearby garbage.
The accused disclosed that he had hanged the child using her own trousers.
Before identifying the killer, the police interrogated all suspects with criminal records.
Police monitored the place where the body of the child was found. It observed that an old man was sneaking about, trying to dump a bundle of clothes in his hand.
The police arrested the man and searched the trash to find some clothes of the victim.
Police arrested the man and raided the restaurant where a packet of washing powder, which the mother had sent her daughter to fetch from a grocery, was found.
Hundreds of residents of the area gathered to protest in front of the accused’s restaurant, which is 10 metres from the home of the girl, but police controlled the situation.
Meanwhile, relatives of another girl who disappeared three years ago in similar circumstances, have not found her body yet. They have asked the police to search in the restaurant of the killer for their child, suspecting that the accused could be behind her disappearance too.
Basmala’s mother lives with her husband and three children – Ahmed, 10, Basmala, 7, and Salma, 3.
She added that on the day of the incident at 11 am “I asked my daughter to buy washing powder from the grocery on the street where we live.“I was waiting for my daughter to bring the powder. Half an hour passed and she didn’t come and I got scared.
“I ran to the shop where the grocer told me that he gave her the washing powder and that she had gone back to the house.
“Because of the deteriorating security situation since the revolution and the spread of kidnappings, I thought my daughter had been kidnapped. We started to search with the help of neighbours and the accused was the first one to offer help. After we found the body, he also attended the funeral,” the mother said.
Witnesses confirmed that the accused had led Al Fajr prayers on the day of the crime.
http://www.emirates247.com/prayer-leader-62-rapes-kills-minor-2013-05-09-1.505868
Egypt ‘al-Qaeda linked plot on Western embassy’ foiled
Egyptian police have arrested three al-Qaeda militants planning a suicide attack on a Western embassy, the country’s interior minister says.
Mohammed Ibrahim did not specify which embassy had been targeted, but said a quantity of chemicals had been found.
Mr Ibrahim gave the names of three men and said they were planning attacks in both Cairo and Alexandria.
The plot was said to be in its final stages, he said.
A lawyer for the three men told al-Ahram website they denied all the accusations and he condemned the case as “fabricated”.
At a news conference, the minister gave details of the discovery of 10kg (22lbs) of ammonium nitrate – which can be used in improvised explosives – a computer with files containing information on bomb-making and a flash memory with instructions on how to build rockets.
“The interior ministry was able to direct a qualitative blow to a terrorist cell which was planning to carry out suicide attacks against vital, important and foreign establishments,” Mr Ibrahim told reporters.
One of the three suspects had been in touch with al-Qaeda in Algeria and had travelled to Iran and Pakistan for training, he said.
All three men, described as jihadists, had been in touch with an al-Qaeda militant in Pakistan as well as another in the Sinai peninsula, the minister said.
He also linked the men to a group arrested last October who were accused of setting up a cell in the Nasr City area of Cairo.
Islamist militants have been blamed for recent attacks on Egyptian targets in Sinai, apparently taking advantage of the increasing lawlessness in the region since the revolution that brought down former President Hosni Mubarak in 2011.
A small militant Salafist group said it fired two rockets from Sinai at the Israeli port of Eilat last month.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22495369
Muslims can be buried with no coffin in Ireland
Adjustment of burial regulation will be in action as early as June 1
Islamic concerns
The latest rules have been introduced to facilitate members of the Muslim faith, who are normally buried without a coffin if permitted by local law, said a spokesman for the Department of the Environment.
The Environmental Protection Agency, HSE and the City and County Managers Association were consulted regarding the change and all agreed to the final proposal, said the spokesman.
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/coffins-optional-as-victorian-burial-laws-to-be-revoked-1.1384419