1. Legacy media almost certainly lies and ventriloquizes the surviving Boston Bomber. I mean who says: “I was influenced by my extremist beliefs“. Who thinks their own beliefs are extremist? Especially the ones you act on. You do it because you believe its true and central dogma. People should be infuriated over this. It is almost certainly a lie created to sell the narrative that somehow there is a branch of Islam which does violence and has nothing to do with ‘real’ islam.
2. While many Christian and Jewish religious people are often accused of debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, (Although I don’t think that debate actually ever happened) how holy is the (probably fake) hair of Mohamed’s beard actually does take place. I find this doubly interesting because beyond the raw lunacy of it, islam claims that unlike Jesus, the pirate Mohamed was just a man albeit the perfect man, and so the idea of thinking of any of his bodily waste products like facial hair as being of mystical importance flies in the face of Islamic claims to moral superiority over Christianity and other supernatural faiths.
3. The European Commission wants to impose on farmers and gardeners in the future the use of unit seed. Old and rare species have little chance of an approval, its cultivation is punishable by law – even if it takes place in the private garden.
4. Follow up on church fire in Sydney Australia. “You can’t run a community centre like this without pissing a few people off, and we do have to ban kids on occasion,” he said.
5. House Republicans have concluded that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was responsible for cutting security at the consulate in Benghazi ahead of last year’s attack there, and that the administration lied about why it downplayed terrorism as the cause of the assault. Article:
6. Bob Beckel: “Cut off muslim students from the US” (I am reliably informed that if people like this well known left-of-center one start to see reason then we might well get into the fight after all)
7. your daily laugh: CTV News: “It’s really a shock because you don’t expect a Muslim, a person from Islam — which means peace — to be doing those kind of things.”