Watch how the spin doctors turn this into proof that the issue was economic.
H/T Magic Martin:
- Mom charged in June 2012 for shoplifting from the upscale department store
- Her sons were caught on CCTV from a different Lord & Taylor along the marathon route
- Tamerlan, 26, was killed Thursday night after shootout with law enforcement
- Dzhokhar is still on the run and considered armed and very dangerous
PUBLISHED: 07:51 EST, 19 April 2013 | UPDATED: 10:55 EST, 19 April 2013
- The mother of the two Chechnyan brothers suspected of setting off two bombs at the Boston Marathon was arrested last year for allegedly stealing $1,600 worth of clothes from an upscale department store.
Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from a Lord & Taylor in Natick, Mass. in June 2012.
She stole $1,624 in women’s clothes, according to a Patch.com story.
Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva’s two sons have been accused of planting the two bombs that exploded at the Boston Marathon on Monday. She was arrested last year for allegedly shoplifting from a Lord & Taylor
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311653/Boston-bombings-Mother-Boston-bombing-suspects-arrested-year-stealing-1-600-worth-clothes-Lord–Taylor.html#ixzz2Qvlgs2Dv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook