Ezra Levant and Sam Solomon speak on Islam and sharia law Posted on May 21, 2011 by Eeyore — 12 Comments ↓ This is an extraordinary clip on a number of levels not the least of which is that until now, Sam Solomon was absolutely against being filmed for matters of his personal security. He has now decided it is worth the risk. London Ontario May 8 2011 Share this:FacebookTwitter
Something’s wrong with the mic. Hope to see the transcript.
It was good audio for me and much better here than the last time in person, at Bat Ye’or in Toronto. He didn’t yell as much during Ezra’s interview and Ezras questions directed some clearer responses
I tried the second time and it was OK.
My hat is off to Sam Solomon for his wisdoms !!
This is my first time to see this. Not sure it has been on before, but who cares.
Should go viral.
Why is not on Ezra’s site?
The standard of questioning was excellent. Ezra has a great future as a TV host (if he and Sam survive).
Here is Bat Ye’or, Sam Solomon and David Littman in Ottawa
This was fantastic. It is rare when a higher level person was able to leave Islam alive.
This should be shown on all TV networks around the world, unfortunately it won’t, the PC left will never allow it.
one of best videos I’ve ever seen, and a two-fer
Hey thanks for the link for the Ottawa talk, I saw them in Toronto
islam is not really a “religion” that is just a thin veneer over yet another fascist totalitarian ideology…
islam is a horrible ideology for human rights
5 key things about islam
1. mythical beliefs – all religions have these (faith) because its part of being a religion: having beliefs without proof until after the believer dies. the problem is people will believe almost anything.
2. totalitarianism – islam has no seperation of church and state: sharia law governs all. there is no free will in islam: only submission to the will of allah as conveniently determined by the imams who spew vapors to feather their own nests. there are no moderate muslims: they all support sharia law.
3. violence – islam leads the pack of all religions in violent tenets for their ideology & history: having eternal canonical imperatives for supremacy at all costs and calling for violence & intimidation as basic tools to achieve these goals.
4. dishonesty – only islam has dishonesty as a fundamental tenet: this stems from allah speaking to mohamhead & abrogation in the koran which is used to explain how mo’s peaceful early life was superseded by his warlord role later.
5. misogyny – present day islam is still rooted in 8th century social ethics: treating females as property of men good only for children, severely limiting their activities, dressing them in shower curtains and worse.
there really are NO redeeming qualities for this muddled pile of propaganda.
islam is just another fascist totalitarian ideology used by power hungry fanatics on yet another quest for worldwide domination and includes all the usual human rights abuses & suppression of freedoms.
1 page pdf version – do file/download 6kb viewer doesn’t show fonts well, has better fonts header footer links, great for emailing printing etc
How do I get permission to watch the videos? I just get a message saying it is private.
Sam Solomon typically does not allow himself to be photographed or filmed at all. He made a huge change in his policy when he did this interview.
As I understand it, he had a change of heart and asked that all who had this video take it offline. This video was made private rather than deleted in the hope that he would change his mind again and make it public.
I will contact the people who organized the event and see if they know anything else and if this can be seen. But as it was (I believe) on SUN TV it may even be available on their website or perhaps on someone else’s channel on youtube that isn’t aware Sam wanted it pulled.
I hope that helps.