Recently, the government of Canada, Canadian enemy propaganda organizations such as CBC, CTV and Global News, and criminal hackers partnered up to create an extra-legal system to punish counter-revolutionaries.
For clarity’s sake, it is the view of this site and has been for years now, that rule of law is dead and has been replaced with a simple system, but which is nearly universally not seen for what it is.
The system is that anyone who acts in the interests of the communist revolution no matter how violent or illegal or damaging, will be allowed, rewarded, their actions amplified and rewarded and at worst forgiven. Take what Justin Trudeau said about left wing activists that burned down 57 Churches for example. Or the blocking of railways. Or more recently, the attack on a pipeline by violent eco-terrorists.
‘In one of the most concerning acts, an attempt was made to set a vehicle on fire while workers were inside’
RCMP are investigating what is being described as a “organized violent attack” on pipeline workers, police and equipment at a Coastal GasLink drilling site near the Morice River in northern British Columbia.
Mounties were called for reports that 20 masked people, some of them wielding axes, had attacked security guards at the work site near Houston, B.C., shortly after midnight Thursday, smashing the windows of their vehicle.
(I guess it’s OK cause they were wearing masks)
The other end of the same continuum is that anyone who is a counter-revolutionary, or acts as an impediment to the revolution now nearly complete, will be punished by the law, if their actions can be interpreted as illegal by any stretch, or by new arcane laws which are created for this purpose, like hate-speech laws which only ever serve the revolution. But also by the use of retroactive illegalization of normal democratic things, and by partnering with criminals so that people who are supporting counter-revolutionary acts can be punished way beyond the law, but with approval or assistance by government and its weaponized Maoist mass line narrative manufacturers, the traditional media such as CBC, CTV, and Global.
The most recent example is the obtaining of names and addresses of people who contributed to a perfectly legal and peaceful protest against what are in fact, illegal and unconstitutional mandates that were created for two weeks and now are two years. This is called hacking and is very illegal. The next phase is DOXXINg or publicly exposing the people who have been hacked so all may know who and how much was given. The media then went out to intimidate the givers MAFIA style, sending out emails like this:
A hack of the website GiveSendGo has revealed the list of donors who contributed to the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraising page, which is raising money to support anti-lockdown protesters in Ottawa.
The Canadian courts have frozen the funds as criminal property.
One of the donations was made under the following email address:
(EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED)
Do you have any comment?
National Online Journalist, Investigative
81 Barber Greene Rd.
Toronto, OntarioCANADAM3C 2A2
So this is pretty much a partnership. The government takes over the banks. A criminal hacks the data base of fund raising sites, and government weaponized propaganda sites go out to humiliate and threaten donors, who made the donations when it was 100% legal and still is constitutionally speaking, and the government uses the stolen info to freeze bank accounts.
An IT friend of ours has suggested a few things you can do.
I have no idea if these will work or not, I simply do not have the expertise. But they don’t seem like unreasonable precautions:
ANYTHING bank related, apps, phone numbers, email addresses you need to consider to be compromised.
Set up 2FA on your emails.
Create a NEW Email to associate with any bank accounts you have or create.
Get a NEW Cell phone number for any bank related activity. Probably best to create a new bank account and do all this. new email, phone number and bank account at another bank.
Or, have faith that the government will treat you fairly and do nothing.
Eeyore for VladTepesBlog.
Post script, this is not to avoid being caught for a crime. This is to avoid being the victim of one.
Some comments are now in under this post. Please read them all. I am certain more will come with valuable info. But I wanted to add this one from Snowdog right away to the post:
Some brief background: I’m an IT systems engineer.
I’ve had a look through the GSG donor dump, and it is disturbing to say the least. I also located a Python-based “scraper” specifically designed to harvest data from the GSG platform. Inside that script was a URL and instructions on how to retrieve data – I tested it briefly. You should know, that GSG data retrieval is still ACTIVE – although the scraper I examined “only” pulls names, donation amounts, comments, and other misc. info. No email addresses or IP addresses are obtainable using that method. This is definitely NOT the case with the “big” GSG dump, which has it all.
So I’ve come up with a few thoughts on trying to “anonymize” donations. The tips presented by Eeyore are a good start. I might add the following suggestions:
1. Use a VPN when connecting to give your donation. It takes some research to find a good one, but among other things, concentrate on *where* the VPN provider is located and under what laws govern it’s operations. Stay OUT of the 5-eyes countries, or dealing with any provider that adopts the governing laws of those countries!!
2. Get an “anonymous” email provider. You need to use this address sparingly, and only for things for which you need to protect your identity. Some providers are located in countries with very strict privacy laws. Some will allow you to pay in crypto. Many do not keep records and even subject themselves to independent audits. When setting up or accessing your account, connect using the VPN if possible, or even Tor (some providers work over Tor for webmail, some do not). DO NOT USE any account name that can be easily connected back to you. Make it is unique, obscure, and nothing you’ve ever used before or will ever use again!
3. Consider prepaid cards (debit, credit?). Don’t know the options in Canada, but in the States these are common and do not usually require a name attached to them. Pay cash to “charge” the card. When registering the card online, use the VPN.
4. NEVER USE YOUR NAME WHEN MAKING A DONATION. This is one of the reasons for the prepaid cards vs. a conventional CC. With a conventional CC, you have to give your REAL NAME for validation. In the GSG hack, CC numbers were not (apparently) harvested, but the names were (even if the person chose to be “anonymous”). With the GSG hack, selecting “anonymous” appears only to have impacted whether your name appeared in the website public “donor” list. The hackers still got people’s real names.
5. Avoid providing superfluous data, such as comments. One “analyst” who had access to a restricted set of the GSG data (no IPs or email addresses), analyzed comments to ascertain the potential origins and general identities of donors. E.g. “When I served in Iraq, we fought for freedom, not these draconian mandates…” (you get the idea), or “We support you here in Texas!!”.
6. This should be obvious but it bears repeating: NEVER USE A COMPANY EMAIL ADDRESS!! A bunch of GSG donors did this, and are now looking for new jobs.
7. Keep your gob SHUT! No need to tell anyone you contributed.
1. Even if you follow these suggestions I cannot guarantee you anonymity. Don’t trust me at all – don’t trust anyone – do your own research! Your mileage may vary.
2. If an alphabet agency really, really, really wants to hunt you down, they probably can succeed. The goal is to make it hard and not worth-their-while to expend those kinds of resources over a $50 donation. However, you can certainly prevent the “hacktivists” and their “journalist” allies from easily doxxing you. It can also provide plausible deniability if you do it right.
3. I fully agree with Eeyore. This is NOT about circumventing laws to commit criminal acts! This is about protecting yourself when engaged in legal activities that the establishment now deems to be “fair game” in their war against freedom.
I have no idea WHY GSG is STILL allowing public information on donors to be scraped. Donations are STILL rolling in, and names are accessible. The primary NGO involved (Distributed Denial of Secrets) is serving as the “clearing house” for hacked data. They are a very nasty bunch, and they target only conservative outlets. They claim there is an even bigger dump coming, and that the GSG site is still vulnerable and they are still harvesting PII. GSG IS NOT SAFE!! DDOSecrets also provides the products of ransomware dumps – dubiously claiming it’s in “the public domain” because the thieves dumped their booty onto the dark web. They are obviously a protected racket, or they would have been busted years ago. They are likely affiliated with government intelligence agencies.
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!