1. Ramadan: Tunisian Man Stabbed After Being Spotted by Muslims Drinking Beer in Italy
A Tunisian man in the Italian city of Milan was stabbed over the weekend after being attacked by three other North Africans who noticed he was drinking a beer during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
The Tunisian, who was drinking with another Tunisian man, was attacked near Milan’s central railway station on Sunday as he and his friend were drinking beers. The two men, aged 47 and 39, were set upon by three other North African men, said to be practising Muslims, who became enraged the Tunisian nationals were violating the Ramadan dawn until dusk fast, along with drinking alcohol, which is prohibited in Islam, Il Giornalereports.
2. The last segment of Tucker Carlson last night had one of the most clear examples of the Sovietization of American institutions. In this case, law schools. The guest was a law school student, William Spruance, who had been put into a psych evaluation program for questioning covid policies. Questioning them in exactly the way a lawyer should question them and the way we all should have. Below is the segment from last night’s show. But here are two articles, one, and another he wrote for Brownstone on the matter. Tucker references a speech he gave about this apparently and says its on social media. So far, no luck finding it whatsoever. If anyone finds it, please post a link to the comments with it and it shall be added to this post.
3. Interesting clip of Joe Rogan. Here is the footage of Macron hiding his watch. We suspect this is the type of watch. The protests in France and Israel are likely not as advertised though.
4. Matt Gaetz grills Sec. Lloyd Austin on vaxx mandate and drag-queen story hour
5. The state of freedom in the UK as illustrated by this segment of an interview between Richard Dawkins and Piers Morgan.
A heartbreaking scene. @piersmorgan is interviewing @RichardDawkins, one of the most influential minds alive today, and he shuts down. He won’t even comment on Salman Rushdie. This is where terrorism leads, as Piers points out. This is how it works. pic.twitter.com/Ci8ZcUQtiz
— Yasmine Mohammed ? ?????? ???? (@YasMohammedxx) March 28, 2023
Thank you all for joining us on this depressing journey into a tyrannical socialist state
2. The Sovietization of America–An American Gulag
by Larry Johnson – July 2, 2022
My friend, Joe Hoft, provides a list of the 700 political prisoners that have been persecuted unjustly by the FBI–BIDEN’S AMERICA: Tucker Carlson Provides High-Level List of Political Arrests by Biden Regime. To restate the obvious–America has twice as many political prisoners as Russia. And it is a sickening fact that the FBI has been politicized in a shameful, dangerous way.
Justice in America is no longer blind. If you are Hunter Biden cavorting with hookers, buying crack, lying on a firearms application and operating as an unregistered foreign agent you get a pass. If you are Doctor Simone Gold, who entered the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 and DID NOT COMMIT ANY ACT OF VIOLENCE, you are arrested and put in jail. The rich and powerful gaming the judicial and financial system for their own gain was one of the disgusting characteristics of the corrupt Soviet Union. Now, it is the United States that is emulating the old Soviets. It is a dangerous time.
Video Link: Tucker Carlson: Why are they so angry?
Fox News – June 29, 2022
How Obama steals elections one at a time
DemocratsHateThe US – June 8, 2008
A Refresher on Obama’s Senate Race
by Dean Reynolds – December 28, 2007
Former US Presidential Candidate Alan Keyes talks about President Obama
NBC Nebraska – February 20, 2009