1. Interview with several doctors and the lawyer who took on the Colege of Surgeons and Physicians post the hearing which many of you may have watched. This clip has Dr. Trozzi, one of the doctors in the issue, and Michael Alexander, the lawyer in the case, as well as Dr. Patrick Philips, and Dr. Crystal Luchkiw. This is an important video. The actual hearing video was taken offline. But it’s likely someone will make it reappear at one point. Watching this you get a sense of how Orwellian, let’s call it what it is, communist, the CoSaPoO is.
2. Here are two short clips from Dr. Chris Shoemaker. These are clips that Dr. Shoemaker is anxious for everyone to see.
And this one:
3. EU punishes Hungary financially for various things. But we can guess what its really for, since the EU itself is far far more guilty of corruption than Hungary is. We don’t need to look farther than Pfizer to know that.
4. In official EU Commission version of Ursula Von der Leyen’s European Union statement of aggression towards Russia, they deleted 11 seconds.
The deleted line: ” It is estimated that more than 20,000 civilians and more than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far. “
No idea why they have deleted that segment.
5. Curious joint Russian and Chinese bombers and fighters enter South Korean airspace:
An unusual incident occurred Wednesday over regional waters at a moment tensions across the Korean peninsula remain high. A group of Chinese and Russian fighter jets abruptly breached South Korea’s Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ), causing the South Korean military to scramble jets to warn the foreign fighters off.
Seoul described that six Russian and two Chinese warplanes had approached without notice, with the south’s Joint Chiefs of Staff describing “the Chinese H-6 bombers repeatedly entered and exited the Korea Air Defense Identification Zone (KADIZ) near South Korea’s southern and northeastern coasts early Wednesday.”
Additionally, Russian and Chinese bombers were monitored flying over regional waters nearby, but not in breach of the South Korean air defense zone.
The South Korean military statement of the events, which spanned hours, was published in AFP as follows:
6. Elon Musk has come out and said that Twitter has interfered in elections. We all know that. And we all know who did it. After all, it wasn’t Joe Biden that was banned from Twitter during an election. But if Elon said it, it’s because he has evidence of it. And that makes him a very dangerous man to very powerful people.
Raise your hand if you think @ElonMusk should make public all internal discussions about the decision to censor the @NYPost’s story on Hunter Biden’s laptop before the 2020 Election in the interest of Transparency.
— ALX ?? #BringThemBack ? (@alx) November 24, 2022
Exactly. The obvious reality, as long-time users know, is that Twitter has failed in trust & safety for a very long time and has interfered in elections.
Twitter 2.0 will be far more effective, transparent and even-handed.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 30, 2022
I’m still waiting to have my ludicrous permanent ban lifted for both insane reasons and purely fabricated ones. But even if they don’t let me back in, its still a much better place already than it was. We shall see if they stop shadow-banning people. That is the greatest crime of Twitter IMO. The sort of intellectual judo of making people waste their valuable time researching and writing Tweets when Twitter knows it won’t be seen by anyone to whom it could make a difference. When they ban people, those people go find other ways of getting their message out. But shadow-banning is truly despicable information warfare. Like putting a fake female Bower bird in front of a male and letting him dance his little heart out till mating season is over. That, is what Twitter actually does to anyone on the factual side or conservative side of nearly any critical issue.
Thank you all for your kind attention to these and other critical issues, gnawing at our civilization like Carpenter Ants.