So, in Canada today, the government:
1. Voted to maintain travel mandates.
2. Voted to limit debate on internet censorship.
3. Banned legal handgun sales.
Did I miss anything?
— ??MarkyMark?? ??? (@MarkyMarkBrant) May 30, 2022
— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com (@JordanSchachtel) May 30, 2022
1. Please go to Twitter to read this stunning thread. Hillel Neuer has done a stellar job for many years doing what he likely hopes is keeping the UN’s more pernicious tendancies in check. But in fact in practice appears more to be exposing what the UN actually is, rather than keeping it in line. A line which it isn’t really on for many many years now.
Having the North Korean regime of Kim Jong-un preside over global nuclear weapons disarmament will be like putting a serial rapist in charge of a women’s shelter.
Our appeal for countries to walk out, signed by 40 civil society groups worldwide: https://t.co/NQeSiyfcOh /2
— Hillel Neuer (@HillelNeuer) May 30, 2022
The Ontario Liberals say they would add COVID-19 vaccination to the immunization schedule for schools, if elected.
Liberal Leader Steven Del Duca says the best way to get back to normal is to make classrooms safer.
He says he would add COVID-19 to the list of nine other vaccines on the school list and would require all front-line educators to be immunized.
But Del Duca says current exemptions will continue to apply.
(To be clear. Exemptions from within a system intended to make everyone comply with a diktat, is like trusting the EXIT sign in a mousetrap. The fact is the exemptions are very rarely allowed and applied, and when denied the reasoning is far from logical. Usually they contain several falacies. Because the intention is not to allow exemptions, and to normalize government authority in areas where it never had any before. The mere mention of exemptions is to anaesthetize people into thinking they still have choice, even if its a wink wink nudge nudge one. The Ontario election is June 2nd, Thursday this week.)
3. Pastor becomes overtly political, as opposed to covertly which one imagines they all have to be, since now governments have encroached in all areas of our moral lives.
4. Kink is mandatory. Classical, and biologically correct normalcy is damn near illegal. And what do all these things have in common? Trans? (which results in chemical and surgical sterilization of children before they can reproduce) New policies on easy and available suicide? Anti-Judeo-Christian policies? Forced celebration of every possible kink except straight sex?
The elimination of babies.
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 31, 2022
5. Get this. Phoneys trying to push the use of masks, ended their study on September 4th. So early in the school year their data means nothing.
Why did the @CDCMMWR reject a reanalysis by @TracyBethHoeg and @AChandra_TO of a
mask study it previously published? The reanalysis used more data & same methodology but failed to replicate the original paper.
Publication bias is not usually quite so blatant. https://t.co/iJWGlC5OUM
— Jay Bhattacharya (@DrJBhattacharya) May 30, 2022
Thank you all for your kind attention to this effort, and for contributing efforts of your own on the Reader’s Links post each day.
Ontario readers, please remember that the election is on Thursday, and that the Liberal party wishes to enact draconian and frankly, constitutionally illegal measures, and the NDP would be worse. The Conservative party would probably do the same things but would appear to be reluctant about it. They would however, stimulate the economy making it slightly less urgent to find another place to live.