1. PJ Watson on the French elections today. Its quite well done actually. Maybe Oz-Rita can offer an opinion on this. But I suspect she will overall like it. Mind you, to see all this factual info on France and Macron in one video is quite infuriating.
(Youtube won’t let you watch it off platform. Increasingly anything Google is authoritarian and surveillance based. Best to watch it on Bitchute)
2. Army deployed in parts of Peru against the public over inflation riots.
Here is a great moment. The sign reads, ” Movement of The Resistance: God, Country, Family”. It’s almost like it’s the people against some huge force around the world trying to destroy all our cultures, all our rights, and all our freedoms and individual selves. Meanwhile, at Davos, Peru’s president seems deeply tied in to the WEF.
3. Gotta agree with this European MEP who explains that the commidification of personal medical data will make a world worse than 1984 and The Matrix put together.
We will not be as happy as the people in the Matrix are shown to be. We can see that in Peru.
4. There is no other country in the world, democratic or totalitarian, that has restrictions on travel as harsh and strict as Canada. None.
The man instrumental to the success of the 1982 Charter of Rights & Freedoms after an impasse w/ then PM Pierre Trudeau, now ironically battles his son to restore stolen freedoms including Canada's sole and inhumane Draconian distinction.
— Bright Light News (@BLNewsMedia) April 9, 2022
5. OK so maybe its worse at the moment in Shanghai:
What the?? This video taken yesterday in Shanghai, China, by the father of a close friend of mine. She verified its authenticity: People screaming out of their windows after a week of total lockdown, no leaving your apartment for any reason. pic.twitter.com/iHGOO8D8Cz
— Patrick Madrid ?? (@patrickmadrid) April 9, 2022
Thank you all for your insights, efforts and contributions to this site.