1. If two years ago, any of us where to say to anyone else of us how things are today, we would be incredulous. To put it over the top, nicely. So please. Why should we not believe this?
Given all the lies our governments have told us in the past 19 months alone, can someone please give me a good reason NOT to believe this? https://t.co/wSxFzX1lS4
— Vlad Tepesblog (@Vladtepesblog) November 1, 2021
2. Does anyone know if you can cheat the date on Youtube and make it look like a current video is actually12 years old?
I’m having some difficulty believing this, so I ordered comments from newest first and scrolled down aways. Check the dates on these comments.
3. Dr. Peter McCullough explains how Myocarditis that occurs naturally Vs. from the vaccines differ
Dr. Peter McCullough Explains How Myocarditis Differs When Caused by Natural Infection vs Vaccine
"Now there's pre-clinical studies suggesting the lipid nanoparticles actually go right into the heart. The heart expresses the spike protein and the body attacks the heart." pic.twitter.com/VigFPFPtv5
— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) October 27, 2021
This may be the whole interview here
4. Chilling new reality for Victorians with Dan Andrews to confine 6.8 million to their homes or leave them facing jail or bankruptcy with $90K fines – and all he has to do is declare there is a pandemic
Daniel Andrews will be able to lock down Victorians at the drop of a hat under ‘extreme and dangerous’ new laws.
The premier is giving himself the power to declare a pandemic for an unlimited period of time even if there are no cases of a virus.
The chilling move means if a new variant of Covid arises, the State Government could issue pandemic orders ‘by decree’ to confine Victorians in their homes once again. The health minister will have the power to make ‘any order’ he deems ‘reasonably necessary’ including lockdowns, vaccine mandates and enforced mask-wearing.
Lawyers have even raised fears the Government will use the law to target people for their ‘political beliefs’ in a repressive clampdown more familiar to communist North Korea or China than Australia.
Victorians can also face huge fines of up to $90,870 for breaking the rules by taking off their masks or leaving home for a non-authorised reason, while businesses can be fined up to $454,350 for serious breaches.
5. Australia, or at least parts of it, are heading to pretty much Nazi/commie at historically speaking, a decent clip. Below this tweet is the whole video.
Kon?na faza. Necepljeni odrezani od denarja. https://t.co/x3QMsIYKm4
— Akasha (@akashaanasha) November 1, 2021
I can’t verify any of this yet although in the second video, he appears to post news screen grabs to support his claims. We KNOW the laws he is reffering to are real for sure and widely reported. But Im still trying to find out about siezed bank accounts. Best I can tell, that is for people who “owe” covid fines.