1. Bill whittle on China, and why the US is and isn’t a totalitarian state.
2. This is Pfizer’s OWN DATA showing that vaccinating children, 5 to 11 years old is not needed.
C19 VAX OF HEALTHY CHILDREN NOT NEEDED! Per known mild overall C19 impact on children, Pfizer C19 vax EUA RCT data for 5-11 yos: ZERO cases of severe C19 in vaxed or pbo grps, & ZERO CASES AT ALL in either grp among those with history of prior infection https://t.co/RyFLoS6fbt pic.twitter.com/PCWvJDSNbE
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) October 22, 2021
(Not needed is being very, very kind)
3. Vaccine “Fact-checkers not independent
Is anything NOT funded by pharmaceutical companies? https://t.co/rTy59v6GwL
— Privileged Crank ? (@RuthJon62041627) October 21, 2021
4. I swear if one more nutter conspiracy theory is proven to be correct I’m gonna start believing in ghosts
5. V11 makes the following comment on yesterday’s item from Alex Berenson’s Substack on how UK data indicates that people who had the disease and recovered are at significantly greater risk of negative outcomes from subsequent Covid infections if they did have the shot. The data may be subtle and complex and drawing a simple conclusion can be inaccurate. But on the surface, it does support very much the idea that natural immunity is far superior to the mRNA shots, and in fact the shots may actually undo the benefits of natural immunity, and may even make it all much worse. Which has been suggested before by heavyweight scientists in the field.
Re #4, this makes the unvaccinated “vacuum cleaner” effect proposed by Geert Vanden Bossche in this video even more important (about 31 – 69 minutes into the video): https://rumble.com/vnbhrg-meeting-of-the-covid-19-giants-with-geert-vanden-bossche-and-robert-malone-.html
If you have not, encourage you to watch it all if you have the time.
Thank you EB., V11., M., Marianne W., MissPiggy, Hellequin GB., Johnny U., Harry, Xanthippa and loads more wonderful people who made the effort, not just to post, but to doubt, investigate, think and take a courageous point of view in the face of a mighty wind of official narrative.