1. In a Zoom meeting last night, I was privileged to listen to a man who had a channel I had never heard of, but appears to have some amazing content. There is one in particular coming at some point hopefully today which sounds fascinating and important he mentioned, but is not up just yet. But this one is, and for Canadians its worth a listen. It is an interview with the last surviving person who is one of the architect of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. But check out his channel for more content and if the other one he mentioned appears, we will post it as soon as we find it.
2. A friend of the site sent this in last night. It’s a curious video, and I wouldn’t have paid it any attention if I didn’t happen to take a photo of a similar plane flying low and slow over Ottawa’s East End on August 15th. (Some profanity)
August 15th, Ottawa:
3. Great Britain is now experiencing an unusual burst of excess deaths, unusual for this time of year, and it is not Covid. It appears to be all from heart issues. Quite mysterious indeed.
The link comes from the creator of mRNA tech, Robert Malone. I wonder what he thinks it is.
— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) September 27, 2021
4. Police move in to force HEALTHCARE WORKERS out of protesting in Melbourne
The Australian public health strategy.
“Get him! He is leaving his house!” pic.twitter.com/YWg0tdLqNK
— Aaron Ginn (@aginnt) September 26, 2021
Also related: (From Alex Berenson’s substack)
5. Oh that zany whacky cray cray ol’ Alex Jones. This was 2009:
— Privileged Crank ? (@RuthJon62041627) September 27, 2021
From 2009. Make your own mind up if the pychopaths are running the asylum pic.twitter.com/HjAo1hRH6F
— Gallivant (@Gallivant1) September 26, 2021
Thank you M., Ed357, Trozzi, Richard, Whitespace, KAF., Johnny U., C., Shalagh, Mad W., Sassy, EB., Solar Wind, Kalloi, all the people on Twitter who go out of their way to send us materials, and all who contributed to the Reader’s Links posts this past weekend. A good time to remind new readers, please get a flashlight and dig deep into the daily reader’s links comments. It is a serious source of great information.