1. My God but how wonderful is this
— Osler (@osler78) September 12, 2021
2. CTV tries to make Conservative Leader look bad because he respects medical privacy of his representatives in Parliament
3. This is interesting. Report on expected protests outside many Canadian hospitals against Covid measures. But what is interesting, is the report seems to be an honest fair and balanced report until they repeat the lie of interference with hospital business by previous protests, which are simply untrue. Also someone should make the deep voiced soporific guy who explains how sacred hospitals are, that plans to deny or limit access to patients based on vaccine status, is a 100% change in the entire root level philosophy of medicine and politicizes it to a degree not seen since the Soviet Union. and therefore, maybe a little shouting and screaming is exactly what is needed.
New Zealand UK MP actually speaks a little truth in a hall of power. At this point in time, it has a kind of warm, sentimental feeling to it. A sort of Pepperidge Farm moment when we remember when you could say something true and in the public interest as part of the long long ago.
From EW: #4 Is a British MP – There’s a Christchurch in England. It says he’s MP for Christchurch and Dorset and he mentions Public Health England. (I think his accent gives him away).
5. Boris Johnson makes it clear that all the gains for freedom are BS.
6. Bluejays fans now have to show their papers to get into a game. To understand the reality of this story, its very important to see this post from Israel.
Thank you M., KAF., Hellequin GB., Mad W., MissPiggy, Gates of Vienna, Johnny U., Oz-Rita, Rich, Richard and all who posted their thoughts or assisted in this work in any way this past weekend.