1. Don’t know where this is but Im glad its in Canada
2. Trudeau bus tour cancelled for unpopularity reasons relabeled as safety concerns
Rofl I just got sent another video of trudeau getting boo’d ?
They cancelled the even due to safety concerns
— AlbertaPlumber (@PlumberAlberta) August 28, 2021
3. Both sides on this one. I’m with Queen P. The hate-fests against Conservative leaders when they actually were conservative, where not grass roots but Critical-Theory attacks by communists. Especially of Harper who was aware of the situation and fought back to a degree. This anti-Trudeau movement is a combination of grass roots and probably a Conservative Party dirty tricks campaign to delegitimize him. Which seems redundant as Trudeau has done that to himself. But when we look at Joe Biden’s campaign, or Hillary Clinton’s for that matter, and she expected to win just as Biden did, we can expect similar results in Canada.
This is Trudeau's Canada. He manifested this. And now he's trying to use it to score points.
He and his hateful band of miscreants have spent six years demonizing, insulting, disrespecting and strategically dividing Canadians.
What did they expect would be the outcome? https://t.co/ujpWXmAWY4
— Queen Paola ?? ?? (@PaolaQP1231) August 28, 2021
4. Cambridge Ontario. This one is fun. See if you can identify all the insults before the chanting starts. Canadians are more creative than advertised.
Justin Trudeau being greeted by Canadians today in Cambridge Ontario pic.twitter.com/EcFTl2iRRV
— Yanky (@Yanky_Pollak) August 29, 2021
5. Ezra reminds us of how Trudeau is always the victim of the things he does which victimize everyone else
Trudeau is allowed to be furious with you.
He is allowed to threaten you with "consequences", including banning you from airplanes and trains, and violating your health privacy.
But you are not allowed to be furious with him.
And if you are, you're just a violent racist. https://t.co/SIm4k07TeH
— Ezra Levant ? (@ezralevant) August 28, 2021
6. This fellow has about had it with Canada’s ‘covid’ policies.
So has this guy but best if you click through rather than I post the video here.
Thank you all for your continued patience.
— chicklet (@kaki385) August 27, 2021