1. Remember how right after the vaxx rollout, the US government said they would turn down the cycle threshold of the PCR tests used to determine a “case” of Covid to 25 for those who were injected and leave it at 40+ for those who are not?
167 deaths reported after vaccine shots in Canada: https://t.co/XYsxMbf499
The govt says they do not want to count deaths where there are other underlying health problems ("comorbidities").
But literally 95%+ of virus deaths had comorbidities, and they were counted. pic.twitter.com/Tg2Cy9MgBk
— Ezra Levant ? (@ezralevant) August 11, 2021
2. Some interesting numbers here. If anyone is feeling sleuthy, maybe they can verify?
Okay Ontario media and politicians, time to call this out….
"100% of ICU admissions are partially or fully vaccinated""
— Matthew B (@Wontevertweet27) August 11, 2021
3. President Obiden lies. I think. Its hard to tell what he is actually saying.
4. So here is the scientific argument in favour of the vaccines. We can forget that they could use this exact same propaganda for anything at all. Its essentially plug and play. Could be used for what happens when you take the vaccine, or pro or anti-abortion or anything at all. One thing is for sure. There is ZERO argument, science or reasoning in this Australian emotional mugging.
5. At this point most who are paying attention know the FBI is a criminal institution. So this should be considered as possibly true.
Sigurður Ingi Þórðarson, a key witness in the United States Department of Justice case against Julian Assange, has admitted in a recent interview with Stundin that he fabricated aspects of his testimony against the Wikileaks founder.
Last summer, US officials presented UK authorities with updated documents regarding the indictment against Assange. In light of Sigurður’s recent admission, some of the charges against Assange are now materially contradicted.
Stundin reports that Assange never asked Sigurður to hack the phones or otherwise illegally access the phones of Icelandic MPs. Sigurður now maintains that he was provided with files that contained recordings of MPs from a third party, and that he offered to provide them to Assange. Previously, he had claimed that he acted under Assange’s instruction.
Sigurður worked for some time as a volunteer at Wikileaks, beginning in February 2010 at the age of 17. After moving his way up in the organization, Sigurður contacted the American embassy in Iceland with an email cryptically titled “Regarding an Ongoing Criminal investigation in the United States.” After negotiations, he then began working as an FBI informant within Wikileaks for some time.
Thank you Mike N., Richard, M., Sassy, Johnny U., KAF., TB., Don L., PC., Sassy, Mad W., Mike in Canada, and all who sent in materials, thoughts, ideas and counter arguments to the site for the benefit of all who visit here.