1. At anti-Israel protests around the world this weekend, Antisemitic chants are common and frequent
2. How much respect do our leaders have for us? I think this answers that very well. And on behalf of Charles Darwin, anyone who thinks this is a good reason to get the experimental gene therapy, should really go get the mRNA shot.
This might be the most desperate, cringe inducing attempt I’ve seen to sell the vaccine to people. Embarrassing. pic.twitter.com/3vWoF1SYzD
— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) May 13, 2021
3. The good news is, at this point people don’t even pretend anymore that muslims yelling allah hu ackbar is anything but a threat. Toronto:
Why is this happening in Canada? https://t.co/LQnNnJzn1I
— Alex Yelizarov ?? (@alxyeee) May 16, 2021
4. Covid risk/benefit for vaccine use under 18 YO
Covid-19 Vaccine Risk-Benefit Data For Those Under 18-Years Old Are NOT Favorable And Reveal A Potential 3-Fold Excess Risk of Fatal and Life Threatening Events For Each Potential Death Averted From Covid-19 By Vaccination pic.twitter.com/GGnl1Av7Eh
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) May 16, 2021
Related: This doctor points out one of the more subtle probably Marxist taxonomic tricks in this whole pandemic.
Stop saying asymptomatic. The word you're looking for is healthy.
— Dr. Simon Backup (@goddeksineal) May 16, 2021
(By calling a healthy person, “asymptomatic” you are saying they are in need of treatment or otherwise treated for a disease or a disease carrier, even though you can’t see the ‘symptoms’ but really they are there.)
5. Its tricky finding a word for writing a ticket of nearly a thousand dollars to a reporter for reporting on a march for freedom in Hamilton On. other than fascist, totalitarian, authoritarian, repressive, communist, oh easily could add Islamic because showing anything about Islam that makes it look like it really is, actually is the crime of slander under Islamic law. What it isn’t is democratic or free.
Police in Hamilton, Canada ticket journalist for standing alone and filming them. https://t.co/yNJPi3KktD
— Andrew (@AndrewSaysTV) May 17, 2021
The good news is:
Despite the stay-at-home order enforced by the Ford government, Ontarians filled the streets and parks over the weekend.
Many people participated in protests, played sports and enjoyed the outdoors – all the while breaking the law. Ontarians have had enough of lockdowns and have shown they can make their own informed choices.
If the plan was to create total contempt of authority, medical and political, congratulations Ford. You did an excellent job
Thank you all who contributed to this post, and to this site in many ways.