1. I think we can just recycle every word of this from 2014 as its just as accurate today. Thank you Joan Rivers.
2. So in Milan Italy, where police are closing bakeries of people for protesting unnecessary lockdown regulations, there is not a lot of social distancing or mask wearing amongst muslims demanding horrible things happen to Israel.
Islamici pro terroristi Hamas in piazza del Duomo a Milano tra Allah akbar e bandiere di Israele bruciate. Non si dovrebbero autorizzare tali manifestazioni nel nostro paese, a casa loro possono fare quello che vogliono. https://t.co/kJWQdnGGHv pic.twitter.com/cxXZJV7WjK
— RadioSavana (@RadioSavana) May 14, 2021
3. No idea what the lockdown rules are in Scotland, but it sure looks like muslims and leftists are exempt like they are everywhere else. In this case, people protest deportation of Muslim criminals. So yeah, you can have a nice big crowd with what looks like no police interference.
Note that the protestors won. Entirely the opposite of what happens to people protesting for their constitutional and religious rights that are not muslim or leftist across the world.
4. Computing Forever: Talking to normies. When being right in all your predictions is just not enough to get people you know to admit there is something wrong.
5. Canada ups the anti. Drivers Licences denied if you don’t pay your fascist fine in BC.
Questions CBC did not ask, and will never ask:
How many tickets were issued to people at BLM or other Marxist rallies such as ANTIFA? How many to people objecting to the removal of their most basic rights? Do you not think that removing more of people’s rights because they are not paying tickets for protesting the removal of their most basic rights could lead to some righteous anger? From where exactly are you drawing the powers to issue these tickets and then deny a drivers licence to those who don’t pay?
When you tilt the ticket issuance 100:0 against non-leftists do you not think people will perceive these measures more as political than a matter of public health? What kinds of treatment is available to those who may have Covid19?
The only questions CBC asks are ones that seem to demand harsher measures. And no questioning of the measures in place. Welcome to Dystopia.
Thank you Hellequin GB., Johnny U., M., C., Yucki ML., Richard, Sassy, FSD., ET., and MANY more who keep the fires burning.