1. As June 1 approaches with its promised UFO report, this kind of thing will get more common. The timing is odd though. It kinda feels like another wave of BS in the series of tsunamis of BS that have hit the shores of our minds for the past few decades
2. Red Pill Germany does video on the judge who found for children and against mandatory masks, and is now being harassed in extremis by the state in Weimar Germany
(Only read it once, but its less hyperbolic, doesn’t accuse anyone of being white or racist, anywhere in it. It almost reads like real news. As it was published today though, and the presser was on April 30th, its unlikely that CBC bothered showing up to the presser, and wrote it up after people became aware of the CBC’s use of selective reporting as a key strategy of its revolutionary propaganda.)
A group of 19 Ontario police officers has launched a constitutional challenge against the provincial and federal governments and several police chiefs, claiming that enforcing sweeping pandemic health restrictions puts them at odds with their oath to uphold the charter.
Fifteen active and four retired members of law enforcement agencies — including the Toronto Police Service, York Regional Police Service, Ottawa Police Service, Niagara Regional Police Service, Hamilton Police Service and the RCMP — are behind the civil action.
It was filed in the Superior Court of Justice against the premier, the attorneys general of Canada and Ontario, as well as five police chiefs.
The challenge has yet to be tested in court.
It seeks these declarations:
- Canada’s pandemic laws “are not rational” and have “no force or effect.”
- Lockdowns, stay-at-home orders and curfews are “forms of martial law.”
- Wearing masks, social distancing and lockdowns are “ineffective” and “not scientifically or medically based” because they’re based on coronavirus cases the legal documents claim “are 96.5 per cent false.”
(Video at link)
5. Dr. Andrew Bostom tweet: official sources put the death rate for some demographics for these Covid “vaccines” at 20X the normal for hospitalizations, and ~79 fold more likely to be associated with DEATH.
— Andrew Bostom, MD, MS (@andrewbostom) May 4, 2021
Thank you all who sent in some truly fascinating materials today.