1. Much like there are many many deaths resulting from Wuhan Flu policies, there are going to be many deaths from Global Warming policies. The one in Texas appears to be from frozen, Chinese wind turbines. Which makes one wonder if we aren’t suffering from a major philosophical reversal. Instead of having problems and finding solutions, which is the entirety of Human History generally speaking, one wonders if leftists haven’t tricked us into finding solutions to fake problems in order to create real problems which we never would have accepted had we known or understood the end game. This isn’t as outlandish as it sounds. When problems which are fictional are announced, like man made global warming etc. solutions are proposed which many people initially state out loud would be insanely destructive to implement. These voices are quelled by the consensus method, or by getting people to think the consequences of the fictional problem are worse than the damage of the unneeded, and usually terrible anyway, solution.
For example, if man made CO2 was causing a runaway greenhouse effect, then the real answer is nuclear power and the video we posted recently showing how easy it is to grow even citrus in a snow covered north by geothermal. These solutions are also quelled. Because the one they want, is the death of Western civilization.
2. Why did Pelosi refuse security on January 6?
3. The best lies are the ones done 2 weeks at a time.
(Her reasoning of course could be used to justify anything for any reason at all. It is Pascal’s wager gone mad. It ignores the the cost of the solution as does Pascal, which makes it, well, BS.)
4. This is what a real political leader sounds like. Why are they so rare?
Here is how a real Political Leader "leads" @fordnation watch & learn. No mask mandates in South Dakota and the Gov answers real questions from the press, intelligently. #onpoli https://t.co/N076ptR1Jc
— Randy Hillier (@randyhillier) February 18, 2021
Let’s compare her to what Toronto must endure:
Toronto’s top doc keeps the city locked down with fearful rhetoric
My column wondering when more Torontonians will realize they are living in perhaps the most locked down city in North America: https://t.co/XD7HB8Wf77
— Anthony Furey (@anthonyfurey) February 18, 2021
5. Tucker Carlson: This is the part of the revolution where they jail opponents. This is from January 27. But its more relevant now, not less.
Thank you to so many who remain keen observers of events, and brave enough to note those observations down.