1. Not super sure about this. It sounds like Douggie is upset that the guy was doing well within the guidelines. But no matter what the reason is, NO ONE FORCED any of his customers to go to his restaurant. That is the part authorities won’t acknowledge. It is our risk to take. not theirs to take away. Like driving a car, or crossing a road, or buying hydroxychloroquine etc.
Watch #DougTheThug threaten a small restaurant owner & pretend that unlike at Costco, he is putting lives at risk. Then @fordnation gets angry that #adamsonbarbeque is doing so well, he opened a 2nd location! Then 70 cops arrest him. #DougTheCommunistThug#NoMoreLockdowns #onpoli pic.twitter.com/utERr8WuV4
— NoMoreLockdowns (@NoLockdowns1) December 6, 2020
2. CNN on Smartmatic and Vista making machines to cheat elections. In 2006.
— IPOT (Sir Patrick Kracken) (@IPOT1776) December 6, 2020
3. Mark Levin interviews a pro on election procedures and how fraud was likely committed. 6 minutes. (This is very good)
4. Takes one to know one. Well not really, we all knew the pope was a commie.
5. Its a buyer’s market for leftist hypocrisy
L.A. @MayorOfLA Eric Garcetti is a big “defund the police” guy. But he’ll still order 100 of them to guard his personal residence, batons swinging, when citizens show up to protest. pic.twitter.com/ciUqF9Qm86
— Ezra Levant ? (@ezralevant) December 7, 2020
Thank you all who contributed to our collective effort this weekend.