1. The weather in Paris is normal today. Cool with chemical fog. Funny how the Paris climate accords never include a demand for reduction of tear gas, which seems to be a major component of the atmosphere over there.
2. CNN broadcast from election night shows 20,000 votes for President Trump vanishing all of a sudden
— Sam Girgis (@DrSamGirgis) November 27, 2020
3. VP of Dominion Voting Fraud Inc. is missing.
4. BBQ restaurant owner forbidden from using social media.
Because somehow I guess he might serve food over the net?
So Adam Skelly is banned from social media. That’s obviously unconstitutional. This stopped being about the virus a long time ago. It’s about control and power and censorship and obedience. So of course the Media Party is on the side of the censors. pic.twitter.com/tsq86y6Vfp
— Ezra Levant ? (@ezralevant) November 28, 2020
5. This is extra creepy and suspicious. For anyone who doesn’t know how this works, they take a background picture or video, then make sure everything is a solid colour, (used to be green) behind the foreground, then software can make the colour go away and you see just whats left superimposed over the background you pick. In this case, Ontario Premiere Ford’s head is on top of a suit for some reason. What we can say is, when he said this stuff, he did not want you to know where he really was, and wanted you to think he is where it looks like it is. If you look at the neck carefully you will see the artifacts made by this process.
Why did they green screen Fords head on a suit? https://t.co/gjytiq2ITY
— ??Mark Friesen?? “Grizzly Patriot” (@MarkFriesen08) November 28, 2020
6. A quick and easy barometer of just how totally full of excrement Facebook actually is.
Weeks ago, @Facebook censored a post of mine which truthfully stated that @JoeBiden is NOT the President-elect.
So I got lawyers involved.
Conclusion? @PolitiFact uncensored the post & admitted that they LIED by rating my post false.
The fact-checkers are lying for Democrats. pic.twitter.com/l2rrLxzku7
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) November 28, 2020
Thank you ALL who participated on and in this forum in any way.