1. Communist and muslim leaders explain why we have to give up all our freedoms and the fruits of our labour so they can get the future they want
— Christine Brim (@Christine_Brim) November 20, 2020
2. Chinese missile launch in South China Sea
3. Orange County Police not responding to rat out calls on masks and parties
— Rebel News (@RebelNewsOnline) November 20, 2020
4. Yeah ok sure. But what about peace in the middle east? And didn’t he promise to move the embassy to Jerusalem? Oh wait yeah…
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 20, 2020
Yet the UK govt will force us to have an experimental gene-based vaccine for this? No Sir-ee https://t.co/qoZTJuCwc6
— Fairbrit (@wealdengirl) November 20, 2020
6. Trudeau explains that Christmas is right out of the question. When is Ramadan I wonder?
(It would be fun to see a list of other religious occasions that are seemingly unaffected that occur between now and end of January. Recently in a part of Toronto that is mostly Indian, Duwali enjoyed a lot of festivals and fireworks all over the area. Things will likely be fine by sundown April 12, 2021 though. I think thats a safe bet.)
(A worthy read)
8. So quarantine for journalists, only if you cover Trump rally?
9. Devin Nunes on the facade of victory of the Biden camp
Thank you ALL who sent in materials for this post, and all posts this week.