1. Ex-BBC Journalist considers taking some responsability for her role in the new totalitarian West
— Parti Populaire du Canada – Pierrefonds-Dollard (@PPCpfdsddo) November 17, 2020
2. Babylon Bee is much closer to news than CBC, CNN etc.
A second county in Georgia has found a memory card with thousands of votes that had not been uploaded into the system used in the state. The majority of the votes were for President Donald Trump.
“Gabriel Sterling in the Secretary of State’s Office describes what happened in Fayette County: There were votes that had been scanned and were on a memory card, but the issue was that they hadn’t been uploaded,” 11Alive News reported. “He said it was more easily discoverable than the issue in Floyd County, because they were able to see that the number of people who were checked in on the early voting file in Fayette was higher than the number of people there was in the county’s reported vote total.”
Fayette County is a county that Trump won by 19 points in 2016 and is up by 6 points in this election, according to The New York Times.
4. Remember, to protect yourself from germs, always wear a mask
5. The Rebel goes to Dominion Voting to try and get some answers
6. Looks like France is planning a new law that doesn’t allow people to share photos of police? Not sure yet what this is about.
— La Plume Libre (@LPLdirect) November 17, 2020
Protest against Law for Global Security https://t.co/1CrZFp15Mi
— CoolTolerance (@cooltolerance) November 17, 2020
7. The great triumph over tyranny in Denmark that no one knows about. (We did post about this the other day here at vlad)
8. KT Hopkins attempts to report from Hindu festival in London, which is mobbed by muslims kind enough to demonstrate what multiculturalism actually means. The lest tolerant culture the most capable of force, will set the limits for everyone.
In London, the Indian religious festival “DIWALI” was supposed to be celebrated this past weekend! Things weren’t quite so “celebratory” on this day, however! ? pic.twitter.com/2XQczyAu6s
— Shawnasaurus Rex (@ShawnG927) November 17, 2020
9. So about Covid being a platform to enforce a communist agenda…
And the men get nothing, I suppose–because men haven't lost businesses or been financially crippled by COVID? Dumb question: how is this possible? https://t.co/KPEOHeEXTL
— Janice Fiamengo (@JaniceFiamengo) November 17, 2020
10. This is reported to be Trudeau’s new emergency act. Anyone wishing to read through this and comment on its contents and meaning would be appreciated!
WHEREAS the safety and security of the individual, the protection of the values of the body politic and the preservation of the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of the state are fundamental obligations of government;
AND WHEREAS the fulfilment of those obligations in Canada may be seriously threatened by a national emergency and, in order to ensure safety and security during such an emergency, the Governor in Council should be authorized, subject to the supervision of Parliament, to take special temporary measures that may not be appropriate in normal times;
AND WHEREAS the Governor in Council, in taking such special temporary measures, would be subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Bill of Rights and must have regard to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, particularly with respect to those fundamental rights that are not to be limited or abridged even in a national emergency;
NOW THEREFORE, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons of Canada, enacts as follows:
(And then it starts)
Thank you Xanthippa, Malca, Johnny U., M., DM., KF., Richard, Pym Purnell, Wrath of Khan, Yucki, and MANY more who manage to keep their heads from going full Linda Blair/Raegan MacNeil in these uncertain times.