1. The governor of Michigan declares 3 weeks of heavy restrictions
BREAKING: Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer declares a 3-week lockdownhttps://t.co/8tlnUoiEtz
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 16, 2020
2. A Casedemic is not a pandemic.
Make no mistake about it. This is evil masquerading as virtue.
These "cases" are based on a PCR test that's been proven to be problematic. Case numbers are therefore fraudulent.
— Milhouse Van Houten (@Milhouse_Van_Ho) November 15, 2020
3. Italians protest lockdowns
Protestors were arrested. Kinda makes you wonder. Did they socially distance in the van? The cell? Is the right to protest now permanently removed for non leftists?
5. Brits ask police the only question that matters.
Still believe you can lockdown a free society? Better choose your side carefully? What will happen to politicians and bureaucrats who persist with tyrannical measures? How have they fared in the past? #freespeech https://t.co/42M7bgQGmU
— C3RF (@CC_CRF) November 16, 2020
6. 10.6 MILLION people recovered from Covid. (This video deals with reality. Its quite refreshing)
7. Is it an outbreak? Or faulty tests?
8. Trump advisor suggests rising up against crazy Covid measures
Trump coronavirus adviser Scott Atlas urges Michigan to 'rise up' against new Covid-19 measures https://t.co/krOVCxUOR1
— National Newswatch (@natnewswatch) November 16, 2020
9. More lockdowns in US, but are there more sick people?
— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) November 16, 2020
10. Portuguese courts find Covid measures such as lockdowns ultra-vires, unlawful.
Good to see some courts awake, PCR tests ruled unreliable (fact). Why any credible government would base health policies on such an unreliable test is not only bizarre, but negligent. #onpoli https://t.co/47FhbaFcq4
— Randy Hillier (@randyhillier) November 16, 2020
Thank you, the many of you who have contributed to this post.