1. Red Pill Germany: The concept of the nation state, Federalism, is under increasing attack by the internationalist German leaders
2. Turkey has managed to make pretty much all news, state propaganda for Erdogan and the Brotherhood. Geert Wilders tweets out the cover of a Turkish daily which mirrors the post from last night where Turkey released a sort of TV commercial showing people wiping their feet with Wilders and Macron.
Turkse regeringskrant, spreekbuis van @RTErdogan opent met pure haat tegen #Macron en #Wilders.@MinPres Rutte neemt het wel op voor Macron maar zwijgt over mij. Hij is geen premier van alle Nederlanders, alleen zijn EU-vriendjes krijgen steun. pic.twitter.com/JQG8V6PlwS
— Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) October 27, 2020
- The “nightwatchmen” will now be allowed to carry firearms and have the powers to stop and search people
ISTANBUL: Turkey’s parliament passed a controversial bill on Wednesday giving neighborhood patrols greater powers, with critics accusing President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of wanting to build a loyal “militia.”
The new law gives “nightwatchmen,” who walk the streets at night to report burglaries and disturbances, almost the same powers as police.
They will now be allowed to carry firearms and have the powers to stop and search people.
With more than 28,000 members, the nightwatchmen institution — which is attached to the interior ministry and dates back more than 100 years — has grown considerably after an attempted coup in July 2016 against Erdogan.
4. There are actually people voting for this guy to be the commander in chief of the most powerful military the world has ever seen.
— CoolTolerance (@cooltolerance) October 26, 2020
5. This is the real Democrat campaign.
Philadelphia police are outnumbered by hundreds of Black Lives Matter rioters. pic.twitter.com/q2jqvTsLnb
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) October 27, 2020
CHAOS IN PHILLY: Shops and Police Vehicle Looted During Black Lives Matter Riot — Fires, Officer Down, Police ‘Lost Control of 52nd Street’ (VIDEOS)https://t.co/bHBQskQztb
— Jack Posobiec ?? (@JackPosobiec) October 27, 2020
6. This is a 90 minute video from the people who released the sex tape of Hunter Biden and some as yet unidentified girl. In this video, the claim is that the mysterious photo that appeared yesterday of Hunter Biden in the Oval Office with Barack Obama, was in fact when he made a deal with Obama for 1B$ with the Chinese Communists to allow the militarization of the China Sea with all those artificial islands come military bases. Treat it as you would any other propaganda. Use your best reasoning and discretion. I have no clue if its true. but I do have a lot of questions about how the Chinese managed to build those islands in international waters. Its pretty boring though. You have to really want to know this stuff.
7. Islam really is the religion of peace. Unless of course you fail to submit to any Islamic precepts or demands. Then they cut your head off.
Anger is spreading across the Islamic world after French President Macron defended the publication of controversial cartoons depicting the Muslim Prophet Muhammad.
Turkish President Erdogan has called for a boycott of French goods. pic.twitter.com/Ei04OPUlqi
— DW News (@dwnews) October 27, 2020
8. Geert Wilders: “Erdogan has close ties with terrorist orgs”. Well yeah. He is the political head of the Muslim Brotherhood and official Caliph of the new Ottoman Empire.
— Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) October 25, 2020
Geert Wilders tweets cartoon of Erdogan and calls him terrorist:
— Geert Wilders (@geertwilderspvv) October 24, 2020
Lots of jingoistic, threatening and all-round disturbing reactions:
YOU WILL OBEY!
YOU WILL OBEY! ?? pic.twitter.com/VvSKnzgzqI
— Mehmed Karakaya (@mkrky44) October 24, 2020
# THE TURKISH NATION’S ANSWER TO YOU…
# THE TURKISH NATION'S ANSWER TO YOU… pic.twitter.com/0PQCplVJHM
— GONZALESVZ??OFF?C?AL ?? RECEPTAYY?PERDO?AN (@gonzalesvz) October 24, 2020
Erdogan now wants to sue Wilders:
Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdo?an is suing Dutch far-right politician Geert Wilders for posting a cartoon of him on Twitter.
The state news agency Anadolu reported on Tuesday that Erdo?an’s lawyer filed a criminal complaint to the Ankara prosecutor’s office for “insulting the president,” a crime under Turkish law.
On Saturday, Wilders shared a cartoon depicting Erdo?an as wearing a bomb-shaped hat featuring the logo of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), along with the headline “terrorist.”
Erdo?an already hit back at Wilders over the cartoon this weekend, saying: “There is this so-called Dutch deputy who speaks ill of us. Unlike him, we don’t condone racism, and fascists have no place in Turkey.”
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavu?o?lu also condemned the cartoon, saying that “the racist losers of Europe have shown their true colors when faced with reality.”
Wilders — whose far-right Freedom Party (PVV) is the biggest opposition force in the Dutch parliament — in turn called Erdo?an a “loser” on Twitter. “So the man who calls me a fascist and previously called the whole of the Netherlands fascist and a remnant of Nazism is now going to press charges against me? The world upside down,” he added.
The row comes after Erdo?an sparked a fierce backlash from European leaders this weekend when he questioned French President Emmanuel Macron’s mental health over his stance on Islam.
Since Erdo?an took office as president in 2014, thousands of people have been sued and convicted for “insulting the president.” Last month, Turkish news outlet BirGün put the number of people put on trial for “insulting” Erdo?an at more than 29,000.
Authorities in Shenzhen, southern China, have handed out $1.5 million of a new digital currency as part of a trial of a cashless society.
Last Friday authorities gave 50,000 lottery winners the equivalent of $30 each to spend digitally by October 16, the state-run China Daily reported Monday.
The digital currency is not like a cryptocurrency, and is issued and controlled by China’s central bank, the People’s Bank of China.
The PBoC said it plans to formally launch the digital payment system in late 2020, according to the BBC.
Thank you C., M., ML., Xanthippa, Malca, MissPiggy, Hellequin GB., Johnny U., Maplewood, and all who sent in materials for what this turns out to be quite a significant set of news links.
— SBA (@SBANYPD) October 27, 2020
Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than with Christianity and Buddhism. Christianity and Buddhism are primarily personal religions, with mystical doctrines and a love of contemplation. Mohammedanism and Bolshevism are practical, social, unspiritual, concerned to win the empire of the world.